Y2jake & Other Mods Please Read!

Forums are stupid in general. You spend more time talking to people in different continents than you do your own family.

So Jake...why are you on the forums if you just said that people talk to other people from diff. continents than u do ur family...i mean u can back the Q to me and I don't know why...I think I talk to my parents and my older brothers too much as it is lol.

But the thing is...u have a daughter. Shouldnt ur top priority be her? But i am not saying that people who have children shouldn't be here...but correct me if i am wrong, plz do, but aren't u raising ur daughter alone? (I got the assumption that you were)

My daughter lives with me but that child still has a mother. She spends half her time with me, so the other half of the time I have nothing better to do than get confused by your posts.

well like i dont know im fighting a losing cause. i know im stuck here for doing next to nothing wrong. and i se my self as the better man knowing im right and y2jake due to his huge ego is wrong.

Forums are stupid in general. You spend more time talking to people in different continents than you do your own family.

ya forums are stupid in general. but i dont spend more time talking on a stupid message board then with family, its why im only here once a week or so.

but i admit i use to spend more time on boards *not here it was for madden* in the past, but after my friend died a year ago i havent been into anything online as much.

well like i dont know im fighting a losing cause. i know im stuck here for doing next to nothing wrong. and i se my self as the better man knowing im right and y2jake due to his huge ego is wrong.

I've explained why you are in here you ninconpoop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back