• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ok made a mistake...please let me out!! lol

bioshock

Getting Noticed By Management
ok i admit maybe i made the wrong topic, i had no idea it would be thought of as being "spam" or "spamming".

id just like let out of prison lol, im feeling really bored today, besides being on 56k there isnt much to do lol. plus getting the tna ppv tonight lol.

let me out and you wont se any more topics asking about tna in HD lol. (really i didnt kno that would be considered spamming). and no i didnt know someone posted a topic about devon on roids a year ago lol. heck people replyed didnt they so some people must of cared lol.

thanks.

You got an infraction for the TNA HD question. Because it was a question. Why the infraction for a question? Because there's an ASK A QUESTION THREAD.

THIS IS WHAT YOU POSTED FOR YOUR OTHER INFRACTION:

ill make this simple, heres what i think the card will be.

main event WHC champ undertaker vs edge

WWE title champ HBK vs HHH

MITB- mvp vs matt hardy vs jeff hardy vs cody rhodes vs y2j vs khali vs kane (they add kane & khali just to bury the match, so it dont steal the show).

cade vs murdoch

kennedy vs shane mcmahon

batista vs randy orton

ECW title punk vs morrison 30min iron man match? or hardcore match

i figure about 7-8 matches, edge wins RR to challenge undertaker, and i figure the card is made up so the only good matches are the WHC & wwe title match.

Spam.

ok i admit maybe i made the wrong topic, i had no idea it would be thought of as being "spam" or "spamming".

id just like let out of prison lol, im feeling really bored today, besides being on 56k there isnt much to do lol. plus getting the tna ppv tonight lol.

let me out and you wont se any more topics asking about tna in HD lol. (really i didnt kno that would be considered spamming). and no i didnt know someone posted a topic about devon on roids a year ago lol. heck people replyed didnt they so some people must of cared lol.

thanks.

Well kid, at least you tried. I commend you for at least pleading your case. So, where ya from?

spawnharm.jpg

I went to Utah once. Thaty;'s where I met my second, third, and fifth wives. I met the fourth one at Hunter's Point in New York. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back