• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2010 WWE Hall Of Fame Discussion

Savion83

Pre-Show Stalwart
MODERATOR COMMENTS: Guys, please use this thread to discuss the CURRENT, 2010 Hall of Fame Inductees and not FUTURE Hall of Fame members only. There is another thread that exists for that discussion.

Thank You
-Wrestlezone Forum Moderators

As we know thus far that "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase & Japan wrestling legeng Antonio Inoki will be inducted into the WWE hall of fame this year. I think that's great that the WWE are inducting Antonio Inoki into it's hall of fame even though Inoki never wrestled in the WWF/E. But that doesn't seem to stop the WWE from inducting wrestles/celebs into the hall of fame reguardless if they wrestled in the WWF/E or not. Like the Original Sheik, Gordon Solie, Nick Bockwinkle, ECT.

But this year I think/feel that the WWE should focus more on inducting wrestles/celebs that were there during the "federation years" like Ted Dibiase. The inductes should be, the Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man Randy Savage, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, and the Honky Tonk Man. There's just a few (well alot) things in the way of this happening.

1. The Ultimate Warrior-Has a rift with WWE chairman Vince McMahon and the company.

2. The Macho Man Randy Savage-The same reason as the Warrior. Has a rift with Vince from the hayday.

3. Jake "The Snake" Roberts-Jakes drug problem has played a factor in Jake coming back to the WWE for years. He only made one cameo in the WWE back in 2005 involing himself in the feud between Randy Orton and The Undertaker heading into Wrestlemania 21 while being a guest on Chris Jericho's highlight reel.

4. The Honky Tonk Man-The Honky Tonk Man played himself from being nominated by the WWE office by telling them that he was talkingto TNA about signing with there company (for some reason) when in fact he wasn't according to Eric Bischoff.

My point is from Ted Dibiase being way over due to be inducted in the WWE hall of fame. Is that the WWE has forgotton about the guys who helped get the company in the mainstream in the first place. Like Mr. T! I feel the reason why Mr. T snubbed the WWE's hall of fame due to them inducting baseball's Pete Rose into the hall of fame before Mr. T. And Mr. T was there from the jump when Vince McMahon bought the company from his dad.

Bottomline. This is the "WWE" hall of fame! Not the pro wrestlings hall of fame. Don't forget that!

How about some wrestlers from the Attitude Era like and before it..............
1. The Road Warriors- these guys have held every title that was there to be held like the AWA, NWA, and WWE tag team titles. The fact that Vince has overshadowed them for so long is an insult
2. The Heart Family- I am talking about Stu, Owen, The Bulldog, Jim the Anvil Neidheart, and all of Bret's older brothers, i am not talking about one big induction for all of them, let those guys have there own seprate
3. Tommy Dreamer- This man was the HEART AND SOUL OF ECW enough said
4. Jushin Thunder Liger- watch his match with Brian Pillman in WCW enough said
5. Brian Pillman- basicly started high flying wrestling in America, had the best match with Liger, and was tag team parteners with Steve Austin
6. Sting- even though this will most likey never happen because he is currently in TNA and will never join with Vince, it would still be cool to see him in the HOF because he was the only wrestler to be as big as Hulk Hogan and not have Vince's help
7. Vader- was the first superheavy weight to fly off the top rope and set the stage for guys like Umaga and others to fly
8. Paul Heyman- the founder of the tribe of EXTREME, he made the bingo hall the place to have HARDCORE WRESTLING, also if it wasn't for him we still might have a hog pen match in the WWe

there needs to be some sort of criteria for getting into this hall of fame... right now it is so subjective it's ridiculous... seems to be based on two things vince's whim and getting ratings/attention. There are so many guys from the 80s that should be in the hall of fame... really if you look at those "superstars" books they used to release that were facebooks of all WWF superstars, just about every single wrestler in them should be in the hall of fame. I think Pete Rose being in the WWE hall of fame is as insulting to those not in it as David Arquette is to those who never won a world title

Fallen Angel u beat me to the punch. I am BAFFLED that the Road Warriors are not in the Hall yet Pete Rose is in. That alone shows just how much of a joke it is. The Road Warriors along with The Midnight Express should definitely be in. I'm just wondering who the headliner will be for this year.

Fallen Angel u beat me to the punch. I am BAFFLED that the Road Warriors are not in the Hall yet Pete Rose is in. That alone shows just how much of a joke it is. The Road Warriors along with The Midnight Express should definitely be in. I'm just wondering who the headliner will be for this year.

Hell yeah dude its a fuckin insult to everybody who stepped in the Ring and gave there blood, sweat, and tear...... and Its most likey going to be Ted because its always the first one they say there iducting that gets the most t.v. look at the past
Stone Cold Steve Austin was the first one announced last year, he got the most time
the year before that i believe it was Hulk Hogan and he got the most time and look at JR and the King who were announced first, they got the most t.v. for there speaches too. Yeah i am glad you agree with me cuz it is a fuckin Joke that The Road Warriors, The Midnight Express, The entire Heart Family (because lets face it if it wasn't for Stu there wouldn't be no sharpshooter) and countless others wrestling would be what it is today, I still can't believe Pete Rose was in there before Owen Heart, i mean Owen died May 26, 1999 he could have easily been announced at the next Wrestle Mania but no he wasn't it has been 10 years now vince, Please give OWEN his HOF induction u put Pete Rose and others who shouldn't be in there before so this year please right the wrong

Just as stated before, the Ultimate Warrior would be a complete shocker and headliner for the WWE HOF. I personally think the guy deserves it because he was a guy that started out from a cheap gimmick called the Dingo Warrior and now look at him the Ultimate Warrior. So, he needs to make up with Vince and capture his rightful spot in the HOF.

The fact that Koko B. Ware is in the Hall is more of an insult than Pete Rose. I think the main reason that they put Pete in was because MLB won't put him into their own HoF.

A couple that I think should be in would be Bam Bam, Owen, Stu, Road Warriors & Midnight Express. (Not necessarily in that order)

As we know thus far that "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase & Japan wrestling legeng Antonio Inoki will be inducted into the WWE hall of fame this year. I think that's great that the WWE are inducting Antonio Inoki into it's hall of fame even though Inoki never wrestled in the WWF/E. But that doesn't seem to stop the WWE from inducting wrestles/celebs into the hall of fame reguardless if they wrestled in the WWF/E or not. Like the Original Sheik, Gordon Solie, Nick Bockwinkle, ECT.

Technically, since the WWWF became the WWF, and Inoki was 2-time World Martial Arts Heavyweight Champion in the WWWF, he can be considered a past wrestler and champion for the WWF/WWE.

Also, he technically beat Backlund for the WWWF title back in the 70's, held it till the immediate rematch, match was considered a no-contest, which he refused the belt, making it vacant, to which Backlund had a match with Bobby Duncum (Senior) to declare himself the champion once more.

That's where there's a little historical inaccuracy stating that Backlund's career was is the longest reign of the WWWF/WWF title from 79-83, because he technically lost it to Inoki, and fought for the vacant title against Duncum.

But anyhoo, I'm very happy to see Inoki gracing the WWE HOF, he deserves it only for his accomplishments alone, and there's only one HOF world-wide that actually makes it on tv to give people the exposure necessary to make it something special, that being the WWE HOF (no offense to the PW HOF, whatsoever, i do recognize it as being much more of an accomplishment to be in).

It's really a shame that WWE hasn't inducted Owen yet. There obviously are some politics behind it all.
To me the obvious guy is Macho Man. Savage is a legend and it's too bad Vince won't put his personal problems, whatever they may be, aside. LOD deserve to be in as well. It's surprising since Animal and his brother are such a big part of WWE that they aren't already. I would like to see Jake Roberts get in as well, but think that's unlikely right now. I know he's supposed to be on his farewell tour so that would be the ultimate send off.

As has been pointed out by others, the fact that the only criteria for being inducted seems to be "on good terms with Vince McMahon," it makes it very difficult to take the HOF too seriously. For one thing, it's a HOF for a fictitious sport. So there's that to being with.

The next problem comes from the fact that they need to sell tickets to it and have people watch it on USA. Therefore, they need to have a big name. Since they started doing the HOF again in 2004, there's been a pretty big name every year, with the exceptioin of 2004, which wasn't televised. In 2005 it was Hulk Hogan, in 2006 it was Bret Hart, in 2007 it was Dusty Rhodes, it 2008 it was Ric Flair and last year it was Steve Austin. In all of those years you also had pretty good 1-A type of guys, meaning guys not necessarily headliners, but borderline so. It was Roddy Piper, then Eddie Guerrero, then Mr. Perfect, then Peter Maivia/Rocky Johnson (just because The Rock came back to induct them), then Ricky Steamboat. In 2007, they inducted Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross because Vince apparently felt that would guarantee people watching since Dusty Rhodes and Mr. Perfect didn't have as much WWE exposure as the other names.

So far this year, we've got our 1-A guy in Ted DiBiase and Antonio Inoki as the kind of old-school guy, like what The Blackjacks, The Briscos, The Funks and Bill Watts have been in recent years. But who's going to be the headliner? Sadly, I think only the following names would fit that bill:

Ultimate Warrior
Randy Savage
The Rock
Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker

We know that Warrior and Savage are highly unlikely (though I wouldn't be 100% surprised if they came to terms with Warrior, I believe he lives in Arizona), and Michaels and Undertaker are still active. If these rumors of The Rock returning for some kind of limited, guest host type role are true, perhaps they pull off a huge surprise? But seeing as they've got less than 6 weeks to sell tickets, if it was going to be The Rock, wouldn't he have been announced by now? I'm just really afraid that Vince will decide to drop the whole concept once they've burned through the biggest ticket-selling names. At this rate, that might be in 2 or 3 years.

Anyone else that I believe deserves induction would not fit a headliner bill. This includes Bruno Sammartino (who we all know won't agree, since he's refused in the past), Bob Backlund, Owen Hart, Davey Boy Smith, the Road Warriors and Jake Roberts. They're all 1-A type guys. I doubt we'll ever see Owen unless they do a mass Hart Family induction, since I don't think his widow wants anything to do with Vince. There was never an Owen Classic Superstars figure, after all.

To close, let me just offer a way too long list of others I feel should be inducted at some point (and most probably won't for reasons of not being on good terms with Vince): Paul Heyman, Eric Bischoff, Jim Cornette, Sting, Vader, The Steiner Brothers, Rick Rude, Earthquake, Bam Bam Bigelow, Demolition, The Midnight Express, The Rock 'n' Roll Express, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Barry Windham, Brian Pillman, Jushin Liger, The Fabulous Freebirds, Rick Martel, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Mick Foley, Miss Elizabeth, Trish Stratus, The Dynamite Kid, The Big Boss Man, Rob Van Dam, Tazz, Booker T, Stan Hansen and Jeff Jarrett (yes, I said it, so stop laughing).

I'm still undecided about: Lex Luger, Yokozuna, Tommy Dreamer, The Rougeau Brothers, The Bushwackers, Diamond Dallas Page, Brutus Beefcake, X-Pac, Sid Vicious, Larry Zbyszko, JJ Dillon, Nikita Koloff, Mangum TA, Mike Rotunda (I.R.S.) and probably a lot of other guys I'm currently forgetting.

And to wind up this way too long post, among guys still active who I think should or will be there one day: Triple H, Kane, The Big Show, Chris Jericho, Edge, John Cena, Batista, Randy Orton, Christian, The Hardy Boys and Goldust (yes, I said it, so stop laughing).

The Warrior lives in Arizona I believe, But I would be shocked if he were to get in. Hell he might even no show the event if he is inducted.(like he did a few shows)

Vader is from Colorado that's with in the four corners, so maybe him if they want to keep it a region thing. I think hes a great choice for the HOF.

Is Stu Hart still getting in this year? I'll be pissed if they said he was then back out on it. Maybe they could do the Hart family as a whole like they did the Von Erichs and the Funks.

Here are the people I would nominate for HOF:
Great Muta
Owen Hart
Jimmy Hart
and for kicks Paul Bearer

Great Muta is a pratically worshipped in japan.:worship: Owen Hart literally gave his life for the business.:worship: Jimmy has manged guys from both WWF and WCW to world championships. You are wondering why paul? Well lets face it you think the Undertaker character would have been believable with out Paul Bearer.

Bruno Sammartino - Legend of WWF legends. Should get over his problems with Vince just for one night.

Bob Backlund - Said he would go in once Bruno is in.

Randy Savage - World known and great wrestler in his own right. What is the beef with him and Vince, no one knows?

Jake Roberts - Innovative character and wrestler. Put him in before he's not around anymore to accept it in person.

Bruiser Brody - Tragic Legend. 'Nuff said.

Lou Thesz - Just about in every other hall of fame.

Rick Rude - Another 80's star who helped build WWF and was great in his own right ahead of his time.

Larry Zybsko - Well rounded star for a lengthy career.

Four Horseman - JJ, Tully, Arn, Ole, Induct them all in as seperate or the Andersons/Brainbusters as a tag team.

Barry Windham - All around good wrestler and was everywhere and held titles.

Rick Martel - Very underrated. Wrestled for 25 years and was AWA champ among other things.

Haku - A staple heel of midcard wrestling everywhere for a long career, even at the end as meng and in the faces of fear.

Demolition - One of the most over tag team for a period of years in the 80's. Bill Eadie could go in as a seperate star in his own right. Crush should go in on his own later as Bryan Adams.

Road Warriors- They will get in I guess once Animal accepts.

Killer Bees- Another big 80's team that suprisingly isnt in being that they were so over in the WWF.

Ivan Koloff- Legend who still isn't in suprising that he was a WWWF champ.

British Bulldog and Dynamite Kid- Should both be in as seperate stars. Bulldog underrated at times and for his longevity. Dynamite for being and innovator and pioneer.

Satoru Sayama - Original Tiger mask, another pioneer along with Dynamite kid.

King Kong Buddy - One of the biggest heels and most recognizable at a time. Main evented Wrestlemania.

Stan Hansen - I guess the floodgates for people who were even bigger overseas stars will open once Inoki is inducted by him.

Misawa - Wrestling legend but don't know about his exposure to casual fans.

Great Muta - Same as hansen.

Vader- Same as Muta and hansen.

Tatsumi Fujinami - One of the best as far as technicians go.

Steve Williams - Might have missed the boat on this one with his passing.

Bam Bam Bigelow - Another great big man who was just about everywhere.

Kevin Sullivan - Done a lot of things in the buisness.

Miss elizabeth - First lady of WWE. Only who will induct her? Probably macho but only once he is in or a family member?

Wendi Richter- WWF era women's star.

Big Bossman - Had a long and decent career and is one of those more recognizable stars of wrestling.

Faboulous Freebirds - Suprised they weren't in because of Michael Hayes and WWE relationship. Gordy could go in on his own right.

Midnight Express- Wont go in until cornette ever does buisness with vince again even for one day. And how would they go in as? Eaton and Lane? Conderey and Lane? Eaton could go on his own even.

Abdullah the butcher- Hardcore attraction and legend.

Ultimate Warrior - Love or hate him. He was a huge star, much bigger than Koko B ware no offense. I think he might be the shock headliner of this year.

Ron Simmons - Heard he is going in this year. Would be a good pick, some people might not know he was big at times in the NWA/WCW with things like Doom and being the first black world champion.

Lex Luger - Another guy people either love or hate. Can't deny he was a pretty big star at times and had some good years.

Owen Hart - I would put him in but i wish they would put in the older or longer around stars who aren't in before..

6. Sting- even though this will most likey never happen because he is currently in TNA and will never join with Vince, it would still be cool to see him in the HOF because he was the only wrestler to be as big as Hulk Hogan and not have Vince's help

I know this seems like an impossibility but I think it will in fact happen. I mean they showed a Sting match on one of the Bash DVD's and he is pictured in one of the promos before a ton of the DVDs. He was also a member of WCW and the WWE owns and acknowledges WCW as a wrestling brand (something they don't do with TNA as far as I know) which gives me some hope for this.

Also Jimmy Hart is already in the Hall

I would like to see Owen Hart inducted but obviously that won't happen with the politics.

And I can't see how the Road Warriors aren't in the Hall already, thats inredible

One last guy I could see being inducted somewhere down the road is Kurt Angle, the guy was money, and one of the best heels in recent memory

PWInsider.com is reporting that The Ultimate Warrior has declined an invitation to be inducted into the 2010 WWE Hall of Fame. Originally, WWE wanted to focus the 2010 Hall of Fame ceremony around Warrior, but since he declined the invitation, WWE has decided to make Stu Hart the major inductee this year.

Over the past couple of months, a ton of bizarre and shocking events have occurred in WWE, but I NEVER thought Vince would consider Warrior for the hall of fame. I was even more surprised to learn that not only was Warrior to be inducted this year, but WWE wanted to focus the entire ceremony around him! Then to top it all off, he refuses the invitation? Personally I don't like Warrior, but you have to face facts, the guy was a HUGE star back in the day, so I could see why WWE would want to focus the ceremony on him.

Does any one else find Warrior turning down a HOF induction completely bizarre?

first off...being in a hall of fame...means you have retired..moved on...and are contributing to your respective sport...so active wrestlers shouldn't even be considered....And its really a joke that ppl like flair and hogan are in...and there still wrestling....do you put them in a second time?

so many ppl on this post have said it...the WWE hall of fame..is all about money and ratings...and Vince....you can see this with ppl like pete rose...and yes he's only in cause basbeall will never let him in...

ppl like koko b ware deserve to be there...hell eveyone who had to kiss hogan's ass in the 80's should be in there...come on he was the last guy to hold the title for more than a yr..3 to be exact...stopping ppl like steamboat...or hill billy jim...or big john studd...from even wanting to go for heavyweight title shots...

Sadly the Hall of Fame has run its course..there are really no more big names from the past...i mean headliner names...Randy Savage and Ultimate Warrior are the big two..but it will never happen cause Vince hates these two with a passion...and in a funny twist..Warrior just turned down the offer...

There are so may stars deserving to be in the WWE hall of fame...The LOD...The Midnight Xpress..Backlund...Hercules Hernandez....Yokozuna..OWEN HART...Dick Murdoch..Gary Hart...Great Muta...THe list goes on and on...

But once again if Vince can't make money off you..you won't get in...
:p:p

oh and the main focus of this yrs HoF is supposed to be Stu Hart...

Actually I'm not surprised that Vince asked Warrior, and also I think all of you should prepare yourselves because I really do think Vince is going to end up asking Randy Savage as well this year, or at the very latest next year. Why? Because Vince seems to realize he isn't getting any younger and it seems to me like he genuinely wants to heal some old wounds and people he's screwed over. First Bret Hart, then Wendy Richter (the first person that Vince put the "screwjob" on in the 80s), I'm not shocked at all that he asked Warrior for exactly these reasons. It's what leads me to think Savage will be the next one asked, the WWE already released a DVD set for the guy last year, and they still need that big name draw for the Hall of Fame this year.

Keep your eyes peeled guys, don't be surprised if we start seeing some people get inducted who we never thought we'd see (like Wendy Richter for example).

Just as stated before, the Ultimate Warrior would be a complete shocker and headliner for the WWE HOF. I personally think the guy deserves it because he was a guy that started out from a cheap gimmick called the Dingo Warrior and now look at him the Ultimate Warrior. So, he needs to make up with Vince and capture his rightful spot in the HOF.

There's also the fact warrior held the wwe/wwf championship belt twice in his career but he has about as much chance of getting in as Randy Savage does. The both of them deserve it they should both be inducted along with Owen,Bulldog,Jake the snake,Legion of Doom and Rick Rude ok so he wasn't wwe/wwf champion but he was the intercontinental champion as was Mr Perfect so he deserves to be in there as well.

MODERATOR COMMENTS: Guys, please use this thread to discuss the CURRENT, 2010 Hall of Fame Inductees and not FUTURE Hall of Fame members only. There is another thread that exists for that discussion.

Thank You
-Wrestlezone Forum Moderators

I have been watching WWE programming and have seen the list of inductees, which is alright:

Stu Hart
Goeuges George
Wendy Richter
Ted DiBiase
Maurice Vachon
Antonio Inoki

But it got me thinking, most people, unlike myself, wouldn't know any of these guys. And every year there is always a themed wrestler that leads the class, so who is this years? Or will someone else be inducted into the Hall of Fame?

If someone else were to go into the Hall of Fame, my recommendation would be either Randy Savage or The Ultimate Warrior. What are your thoughts?

I think they already asked Warrior and he turned them down. I really don't see Vince asking Savage any time soon either.
In the current list I'd have to go with DiBiase as he's probably the most relevant to todays audience. It'd be nice to see Ted get top honors as he never got the WWF Championship.
Not to sure who else out there would fit as it's a pretty odd grouping to begin with.

I think this will probably be it in terms of who is added to the Hall of Fame this year. I can't say it's a mainstream list, but it is a great one if you look at the contributions made by many on that list. Ted DiBiase, one of the all-time great wrestlers and characters in WWF history. Antonio Inoki is one of the most famous wrestlers in the world. Stu Hart ran a wrestling promotion and perhaps more importantly trained many of the greatest wrestlers to ever grace the square circle. Plus, Gorgeous George was one of the true innovators of professional wrestling, creating a true character to go along with his wrestling skills. So, on that basis, I think it's pretty strong on its own. I think the marquee inductee for this year will be The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase, which is great since he deserves to have the spotlight.

If someone else is added at the last minute, I would love to recommend someone like the late Ravishing Rick Rude to be the final inductee. Former WCW International Heavyweight Champion (did I say that right?), WWF Intercontinental Champion, original member of DX, had classic feuds against the likes of Jake The Snake Roberts and the Ultimate Warrior. He had a great gimmick which many future superstars mimicked, and he had one of the best ring entrances ever. In fact, it would only be fitting for whomever inducts Rude to begin their intro with one of his classic "What I'd like to have right now is for all of you fat, out of shape...." lines.

My next choice for an inductee would be either a Randy Savage or Jake Roberts (if he can be sober enough to have a coherent induction speech). But for right now, I think the current list will do.

I think there are 2 people who can possibly be like the main inductee. First u have Ted Dibiase the million dollar man, a man who had a wrestling carreer for almost 25 years, tag team champion, kotr winner. Managed some great wrestlers and some great tag teams. He main evented 1 wrestlemania (wich is much considering the fact that most of the time he was in the WWF Hulk Hogan main evented WM.) Then ofc u have his gimmick witch is also great, unique and memorable.

Then the other person who can have the honour probably is Stu Hart, started as a wrestler but thing he is probably most famous for is his training 'career'. This man has trained some of the best wrestlers for example ofc his childern and people like Jericho and Lance Storm.

I think both have had such a good carreer to have that huge feeling added to their induction.

What u have to keep in mind what we have in the wrestling bussines is 2/3/4 wrestlers main eventing for 8/10 years then u get 2/3/4 new main eventers. But the Hall Of fame is every year, and u can't induct a person likeHogan, Bret, Stone Cold, Rock every year because it takes a few years for a wrestler to become that legendary.

While I don't mean to sound harsh, I really don't care if any of the newer fans know who these guys are. I know that in terms of ratings for the show, it would be nice to have a bigger name on this list. But I think they did just about everything they could to get Warrior (minus paying him some ridiculous amount of money), and it didn't work out. Ted DiBiase is a huge name, and should be relevant with fans today, due to his son Ted Jr.'s success in the WWE.

But who knows, maybe Warrior will be announced this week. Doubtful, but Vince might have been able to pull it off. This just seems like an accomplishment Warrior won't be able to turn down forever, no matter what he says. I also believe Savage will eventually be inducted. It just seems that he is too big of a name to never get in.

Stu Hart is obviously leading the HOF as Bret is the bigger deal over Ted's son at Mania and Stu's induction imo will get a bigger pop with DiBiase being the runner up like Piper to Hogan. Ted wont lead and some baseball guy's getting inducted I believe for reasons I just dont get so that makes 7

And really, expect Stu to lead it, there's no way in hell Bret & The Hart Dynasty arent closing the show with that

Ted, Mike & Brett will induct Ted on USA for the final hour of the ceremony then Bret will come out and induct Stu

the rest will take place on wwe.com live before that airs on the USA Network live though

Stu Hart is the headliner for this years Hall of Fame. WWE always announces the top star first and Stu Hart was that person before Vince took it away to spite Bret ( as the storyline went ) so Ted and Stu will appear on the TV portion with Bret entering his dad last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back