2 travesties are currently taking place in the Tag Team Tournament

I didn't vote for the Mega Powers until I saw this thread either.

So far this thread has gotten 3 votes for the Mega Powers. Thanks JMT!

Actually, I didn't vote for the Mega Powers until I saw this thread. Thanks JMT

Oh, so you actually voted for the person you meant to this time, huh Becker? I'm proud of you.

I didn't vote for the Mega Powers until I saw this thread either.

So far this thread has gotten 3 votes for the Mega Powers. Thanks JMT!

Thanks for pointing this out for me jmt.

I realized I hadn't voted for the Mega Powers yet.

You're welcome. I just wish the both of you had enough courage to actually go and argue X and I's points in the thread, so it could be proven your votes were wrong in every conceivable way. ;)

I googled The Roadie pinning Hulk Hogan, and this came up...

yellow_warning.gif
Information No results found for "the Roadie pinning Hulk Hogan".

You're welcome. I just wish the both of you had enough courage to actually go and argue X and I's points in the thread, so it could be proven your votes were wrong in every conceivable way. ;)
Why waste our time arguing what is clearly obvious? I'll save my arguing for later in the tournament.

Mega Powers win, whether it is in kayfabe or in real life. Seems silly to waste my time explaining that in detail.

I made a post that clears it up for everyone. It's pretty much over anyway though.

I noe... its head to head man. Train is winning by 1 vote. I am doing all I can to support my team, but my one vote is making a lot of difference. Im holding my breath for that match

Why waste our time arguing what is clearly obvious? I'll save my arguing for later in the tournament.

Mega Powers win, whether it is in kayfabe or in real life. Seems silly to waste my time explaining that in detail.

You and I both know they're now just going to lose to a team much worse than The New Age Outlaws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back