2/4 Monday Night RAW LD

Cesaro's looking strong; he's forced Ryback to take a quick nap.

I like the way they're building Cesaro. Ryback may have gotten the win, but Cesaro looked good throughout. I would have preferred them not go to the usual chicken-shit heel move of having him try to escape into the crowd though. They've done a good job of building him as a competitive heel.

I know it'd be to much with the Goldberg comparisons, but Ryback's spear is sick and I wish it was his finisher !

Michael Cole: "Vote for Punk's opponent tonight on wwe app"
*I go to wwe app*
Wwe app: "Vote later tonight for Punk's opponent"

I like the way they're building Cesaro. Ryback may have gotten the win, but Cesaro looked good throughout. I would have preferred them not go to the usual chicken-shit heel move of having him try to escape into the crowd though. They've done a good job of building him as a competitive heel.

Yeah, agreed 100%. Was thinking something like that when Ryback got the clean pin.

I gotta give Ryback his props. He'll never be a technician, but he's sharp and his timing's good. A great potential main event in Ryback/Cesaro down the line.

Still very happy Trish is going into the HOF this year. The greatest womens wrestler ever, The greatest womens champion ever and possibly the hottest womens wrestler ever.

I really wish they made at least some reference to the Nexus.

Heck, they even called The Shield "a pack of wolves" exactly like they used to call the Nexus.

Am I the only one that wishes the Shield would triple powerbomb Vickie Guerrero?

What purpose did that segment serve other than to let John Cena pat himself on the back and remind people that he won the Royal Rumble?

I really wish they made at least some reference to the Nexus.

Heck, they even called The Shield "a pack of wolves" exactly like they used to call the Nexus.

I don't think I could live in a world where the WWE didn't ignore, redact, and at times blatantly change its history.

Wait... yes I could. They'd need way better writers, though.

So the purpose of the WWE Active app is to see what goes on during the commercial. Then when they come back from commercial they show what happened on the app. Seems that the app is pretty pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back