2/4 Monday Night RAW LD

Hm. Yes. Raw.

I wonder if they can sell Lesnar/Shield/Heyman well enough to meet my expectations. Probably not. It should still be pretty good, though. Maybe now that some of the Shield's mystique is dispelled, they can wrestle a bit more.

Oh, and can we get a Punk match? I need to wash the taste of Rock out of my mouth.

Hm. Yes. Raw.

I wonder if they can sell Lesnar/Shield/Heyman well enough to meet my expectations. Probably not. It should still be pretty good, though. Maybe now that some of the Shield's mystique is dispelled, they can wrestle a bit more.

Rollins and Ambrose are both really great talents, and I kind of feel like The Shield is weighing them down. I'd rather of had them both have separate debuts. And for that Roman fellow, well I don't really care for him. But its a new faction, so I can't complain.

WWE Monday Night Raw
Feb. 4th, 2013

lesnar+vince.jpg

Last week, Brock Lesnar returned to Monday Night Raw to F5 the WWE CEO and Chairman, Vince McMahon, in the midst of firing Paul Heyman. Will Paul E retain his job? Will anyone speak on Vince's behalf? What will the repercussions be for Brock Lesnar and Heyman?

Speaking of which, the Miz will host MizTV tonight on Raw, with none other than Paul Heyman himself as the special guest!

After last week's assault, will John Cena, Sheamus or Ryback have anything to say (or do) on the Shield?

And of course, what's next for the Rock and CM Punk? Will the Great One even be on Raw tonight, and will that play a role in Punk's actions and words?

Raw is live from the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, GA at 8/7c!​

Seems like they're doing the Maven thing with Bo. Sure, Barrett's no Undertaker, but it'd be a bit of a shocker if Bo picked up the IC title.

Also, watching NXT before Raw right now - what is Regal's obsession with noses?

Seems like they're doing the Maven thing with Bo. Sure, Barrett's no Undertaker, but it'd be a bit of a shocker if Bo picked up the IC title.

Also, watching NXT before Raw right now - what is Regal's obsession with noses?

Yeah, I don't expect Bo to win the strap this early in his career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back