2/21/11 Raw LD is Yabba Dabba Doo-Doo

About Cena's rap. I think he had some decent punchlines, but overall, it was as lame as I expected. He was a little more edgy then usual with the "balls" and "blow me" lines, though.

I enjoyed how funny his rap was. It made me laugh a lot. Although Cena did say Rock was polishing his balls, and how Rock could blow him, I just put two and two together Cena wants all his shirts to be evry color of the rainbow.

PPVs have always been Live. It has always been at 5pm here. But watching RAW for the first 13 years or so, I always watched it at 9, an hour after it actually ended and the whole east coast was buzzing about what just happened. I would always stay off WWE.com and other websites on Mondays so nothing would be spoiled for me.

At different times over the years though, I would get RAW at 6pm when I had Direct TV or something like that. It has channels at their "regular" west coast times and then also it would have like USA East or whatever.

All Cena's jokes were homophobic and he's suppose to be a role model.
I mean I don't necessarily have a problem with what he said, I was kidding about writing WWE, it's really a discussion for another time.

Ne one who takes part in a Fred movie has no right to talk though.
If you love wrestling so much, why even bother doing movies? Only reason he always will be involved in wrestling is because he can't do anything else.

Jenks, when you are cruising the site, logged off. You should check out my threads "Greatest Rival #1 and #2". I'd like to know what your opinions are on each of them.

Old School Section

The Miz has the finishing catch phrase similar to "If Ya Smell..." and then he kind of has his "What" with his use of "Really?"

I can see the 2-21 thing being Trips. It could have been looking into "the house that Taker built" (Wrestlemania). OR what if it is the American Badass Taker looking in at his old self?

I think Trips will come out as Mystery GM. You might be right, bur Taker will be there. Should be interesitng either way.

Lol, it's in 6 minutes ... is it gonna be Kong? Taker doesn't seem like he'd interfere in diva's match ... may be Taker wants to gain that last title though .. THE DIVA'S CHAMPIONSHIP!

That clock is screwed up ... it was 60 minutes at 9 PM ... now it's going to be revealed at like 9:57

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back