WZCW Discussion Thread

Here's my version of a bad weekend:

-getting possible hip spasms again
-having nothing to do besides listening to dad work on the deck out front (ear drums!!!)
-watching your youth group leader wear a tee shirt that proclaims the baby growing inside of her is going to be a future fan of the team YOU HATE (with a passion!)
-going to the entire Pirates vs Cubs series and watching the Pirates LOSE EVERY SINGLE FREAKING GAME IN THE SERIES.

Good news:

- I might've possibly gotten a boyfriend.

Oh, and the show was lovely. I think XXX and Bowen definitely stole the show match-wise, but Big Dave was the big attraction for me. :)

I know it's minor but could someone change Titus' hometown on the show (unless it's taking part in England of course).

That's my bad Lee, I went off your Roster page, what was it supposed to be.

Was referring to the Tony Suplex to Titus, but OK.
Mason vs. Angel AF14. Book it now!

You're welcome, though I didn't exactly write it so that it worked out well for you...

<3

I genuinely thought I'd lost this one. Not that I didn't have any confidence in my RP (but I did leave it very late to even start it), but I really enjoyed your RP, and thought you had me. Was a pleasure to have a match with you man, hopefully it happens again soon.

Incidentally, Meltdown was a great read; well done creative. And nice job Killjoy. That match was fucking awesome, definitely my favorite match I've been involved with so far here (and that's with no disrespect to anyone else who's written a match of mine; it was just that damn good)

Indeed - Killjoy's match was fantastic and definite match of the show.

Well, tell us all the details.

I hate to say it but I agree with Harthan, how exactly does one sort of have a boyfriend? If his is related to those hip spasms however I'm less interested in the detail and more in the answer to my question...

You'll get Ascension first because that's missing a couple of bits and I don't think anyone would be impressed if we posted a show without an opening, the KFAD or the tag champs.

Exactly. And that's the missing match.

Crap. Oh well, guess I've waited four days already, one more won't hurt. I know how stretched you guys are at the minute with Dave away and Ech recovering from a hangover of epic proportions.

Hell, you asked me to write a match for Meltdown so things must be desperate!:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back