WZCW Discussion Thread

Will be interested to see where Big Dave as GM goes.

I could see him as a Ric Flair type GM in that the interesting strain of the job, the constant chaos instigated by both heels and faces and pressure from the Board alike gradually drives him to become a heel again.

I would also like to see a face to face between Dave and Barbosa. It is long overdue given that they squared off numerous times in the middle of last year but have only had one 1 on 1 match. And that was the epic cash in...

ooops.JPG

It made me laugh. There's no plans for him yet. I only got the OK from Phoenix a few days ago but there's plenty of options.

Killjoy made me look like a king. Thank you guys, I diserved that loss. Bk is a monster roleplayer, I've read his last roleplay about 20 times. Gonna have alot of fun here, I can tell it.

I know it's minor but could someone change Titus' hometown on the show (unless it's taking part in England of course).

Killjoy made me look like a king. Thank you guys, I diserved that loss. Bk is a monster roleplayer, I've read his last roleplay about 20 times. Gonna have alot of fun here, I can tell it.

<3

I genuinely thought I'd lost this one. Not that I didn't have any confidence in my RP (but I did leave it very late to even start it), but I really enjoyed your RP, and thought you had me. Was a pleasure to have a match with you man, hopefully it happens again soon.

Incidentally, Meltdown was a great read; well done creative. And nice job Killjoy. That match was fucking awesome, definitely my favorite match I've been involved with so far here (and that's with no disrespect to anyone else who's written a match of mine; it was just that damn good)

Winning on a meltdown debut

This is awesome.

I look forwards to Aftershock and Ascension.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back