Announcement Regarding the Future of WZCW

This is an Announcement regarding the Future of WZCW.

The Previous Announcement that was made was in fact incorrect, no changes were put through the Administration Team here at WZForums. As far as I can tell two people who were trusted with this Fed and said that they had time to do it have walked out (not least the actual Head Booker) I don’t know the circumstances what I do know however is that me and Jake run the Board, and therefore run this Fed.

Effective Immediately I (Jonny B) will be taking control of this Fed and acting as CEO (Chairman, Manager, Head Booker etc…) or whatever you want to call it. I was running an E-Fed of my own, which will now close to enable me to focus on WZCW much more. For those of you that don’t know I have three and a half years of E-Fedding Experience and have run two E-Feds before this one (quite successfully I might add) so I am not without experience in taking on something like this.

As stated in the previous announcement DC and Ace have taken their leave for various reasons, and those issues will be dealt with down the line but for now its WZCW that needs the focus. Prax was bought back on board by Downward Spiral which I fully support, however his role may not be what he was promised (since it did not go through myself) but this is again something that will be discussed. The Staff as it stands will be myself, Downward Spiral, Prax, wotdoiput and Echelon. Formal Tasks for each person will be discussed in the coming days.

Now as far as WZCW goes, this place will remain open as long as it is viable to the Board, anyone who agrees to take any participation in this Fed (be it Creative Team or otherwise) must commit. I want to make it abundantly clear that “walking out” on this Fed is unacceptable for Staff Members that have agreed to work on this place, this is not some project people can dump every time they get pissed off with something, this is a Professional Wrestling Forums, which generates income and thus the E-Fed should be treated this way. WZCW will continue, however there may have to be an evaluation period on the Fed, so it is possible that we may take a week hiatus while we get the new Infrastructure in place, this is by no means a certainty but it is something that is being Considered by myself and Downward Spiral it however has not been discussed by the rest of the staff.

I am told that the first show will be going up in the next hour or so, so that will continue as planned.

As far as the Members go, things will probably not be very different for you. The Fed will continue to run effectively and you will be given RP Threads. The Layout of the Fed is almost certain to change somewhat and so are a lot of the Guidelines that have already been put into place. If any Members are interested in helping out with the Creative Team in Any way, I urge you to PM myself, we have a great Creative Team thus far, but we are always looking for people to help us out, be it writing or whatever.

That’s about it, sorry for the wall of text but it was needed.

Of course Ace Cannon makes his return and we go on hiatus. Ace can't catch a damn break. Anyway can we get a rough estimate on how long this brief hitaus will be? I mean it can't take that long to setup an infrastructre, I mean afterall we have this board so nothing needs to be changed in an internet manner.

If we indeed do take a hiatus, it will be no longer than a week... or it may just be a few days between this show going up, and a new card going up while we make the nessesary changes and get everyone together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back