Announcement Regarding Timeframes Over Christmas

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, guys.

We on Creative have been thinking about the schedule of the Fed over the Christmas period and have come to a decision regarding the scheduling. To fill you in on what we have planned, the Fed will go into it's holiday break after the RP deadline; the shows following on the 5th of January.

As with everyone else, Creative will be spending the festive periods with their families and friends over the next couple of weeks. Hopefully, the shows will arrive around the 5th and 6th of January and we will start where we left off.

Thanks again, everyone. And Happy Holidays from all of us in the back.

In Australia it is, has been for nine whole hours. Where is my damn show? Bloody creative and their tardiness! Ugh...

Is it the 5th or 6th?
I never implied or said today was anything other than January 4th. What I meant by So is this still the plan? was is it still the plan for the show to go up in the next couple days or has something happened to push it back.

Because life has a habit of kicking people in the ass when they least expect it.

Would anyone else have gotten this crap if they asked this question or does my reputation still follow me like a puppy?

No one else would have asked the question before the date.

Because life has a habit of kicking people in the ass when they least expect it.

Would anyone else have gotten this crap if they asked this question or does my reputation still follow me like a puppy?

A) That reputation is your own doing.

B) Yes. It would've gotten the same response had it been anyone else because I have a temper and its a dumb question.

No one else would have asked the question before the date.
Fair enough.
A) That reputation is your own doing.
Yes I know, I'm hoping to fix it this time around.

And yes to help do that I'll stop asking questions like this.

B) Yes. It would've gotten the same response had it been anyone else because I have a temper and its a dumb question.
This actually makes me feel better

Hey, it's a good thing milenko bumped this. I never saw this before and I was beginning to wonder "what the diddly?" regarding the shows.

Jeff can correct me if I'm way off here, but I picture Keaton as the heel version of Shawn Michaels from his days as a Rocker.

Jeff can correct me if I'm way off here, but I picture Keaton as the heel version of Shawn Michaels from his days as a Rocker.

After the way he was written in his first match, I kind of pictured Chris Jericho in his WCW days....but HBK as a heel rocker would work too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back