WZCW Discussion Thread

Mentioned this on the Discord, but I finished my RP at 23:58 my time (GMT). Made sense to wait one more minute for the post.

Or you know, dramatic effect and all that.

Got a pretty big problem. Don't have access to my email where my RP is sitting because suddenly my password won't work and I can't reset it because I forgot the password to the recovery email backup.

I advise to everyone, download open office or libre office. It's a programme like Microsoft Office and free and legal.

I get it for free myself due to the company I work for but just advising for people like Jeff and Logan who have lost RPs.

I just write my RPs in PMs or the actual thread so I can format as I go, but if you just need a Word type program, libre office is tops. Their version of Excel is a bit odd, but for the basic stuff it is good. Can't ask for much more out of a free program.

Advatntage if we ever move, they have an autosave feature there.

So I'm reading over RPs. Just finished Vee. He forgot the umlaut over the 'a' in Doppelgänger. Really made the entire RP unreadable for me. JK. Was a fun piece.

ROADY.png

For the love of god, I can't turn the news on without hearing ANOTHER shooting in the U.S! What the hell is going on this year? Veterans Home now with a guy in body armor and has hostages. Like holy shit man, get the guns out.

You have midnight today (UK time) to request any lottery spots. That's 12 hours from this post. PM me.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back