WZCW Discussion Thread

Ehhhhh me and Catholic church don't get along very well, haven't for about the past 14 years.

Apparently knowing more than your Confirmation teachers about the religion they try to teach is not a good thing. Questioning is also a bad thing, as is deciding not to go through with being Confirmed because I refused to spend hundreds of dollars to go to stupid retreats with money neither my parents could afford, nor could I with my job. So I consider myself a heretic who ironically got married in a Catholic church thanks to wifey being Catholic. My daughter goes to CCD classes as well now due to the insistence of my wife. Not a hill I'm willing to die on.

I got nothing against organized religion, it just ain't for me. I'm not Catholic nor a Christian nowadays. Maybe Agnostic, the closest religion I guess you could say I follow is Taoism, but that's just the philosophical side of it and I don't bother with the worship of gods in it or anything of that nature that's been added on to it.

I think in one round it may have been Cooper. I know before last year it was Zeus with 6 in the same round.

If anyone has a specific lottery spot in mind please drop me a PM on it by Wednesday.

Thanks.

Most random moment, Kobe winning an Oscar or Armie Hammer using a hotdog launcher?

Awesome feedback Yaz ! On the Kagura part, she's on home turf so the crowd is going to go coo coo bananas for the hometown hero. I definitely will keep an eye on my commentary, I often wonder if it's shit and actually getting feedback on it is excellent.

I can't rep you until I fire off more reps but you deserve a golden rep for that feedback.

Well, to be more clear. The entire case is interesting and the first 45 minutes I was hooked. But it drags on and slows down pretty fast to a point where it becomes very boring. Much like Michael Moore's documentaries where he starts with a bang and strays off with nearly every film he does.

Ya I just watched another video where he's in an interview and he flicks a pen with his thumb and acts like it's so weird when it falls behind him, acting like it came out of nowhere. Crock of shit phony.

Ya I just watched another video where he's in an interview and he flicks a pen with his thumb and acts like it's so weird when it falls behind him, acting like it came out of nowhere. Crock of shit phony.

Pretty much, the UFO community shunned him years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back