WZCW Discussion Thread

Hey, thought I'd check in here, good to see the fed doing well. Anyone able to give me a recap over what's happened the past 2 years?

Vis Imperium ruled over WZCW like the plague until a band of unified heroes Tyrone Blades and Titus took them down for good last PPV. The original leader of V.I Constantine dethroned Justin Cooper of his World Title, Cooper the leader of V.I under the thumb of Mr. Banks.

Tyrone Blades cowardly ran away from Cooper and Keaton on the last shows, knowing he stood no chance against the two time tag team champions.

Titus won the Eurasian Championship 1000 days ago and still holds it. It has become -The Streak- like The Undertakers WM streak.

The tag titles disbanded. The Mayhem Title returned.

Remarkable Mark Keaton broke Mikey Stormrages back and put him on the shelf.

The Beard returned in a part time role as did The Great Milenko.

Lethal Lottery had a KFAD cash in the middle of the match and Tyrone Blades showcased the rise of The Hollow Ones with a returning Thriller.

Kagura became the first female KFAD turning it into QFAD briefcase.

Callie Clark became the first retaining female champion recently by beating Matt Tastic for the Elite Openweight Championship.

Theron Daggershield went on a vacation hiatus replaced by Lynx.

Triple X returned and put Flex and Vee A.D.Z into forced retirement by destroying them in a surprise attack before a scheduled match.

He's in if you get him some Lagavulin 12 and an XL bottle of Tito's. He's getting wrecked tonight, son! (Or I am. Someone is.)

I believe those conditions to be fair, consider it a deal. Need a catchy tag line announicng our intention to help the poor sober people reach alcoholic nirvana.

Do I get a part time character?
I highly doubt it although it's not my call.

I brought Milenko back for a one off at the 10th anniversary show and after I really enjoyed writing I asked and was originally told they didn't allow 2 characters for one person. I thought about it and asked if I could have him part time and only have him wrestle a couple times every cycle including PPVs. Then they said yes.

The cards were laid down just right for me and I doubt that'll happen for anyone else any time soon.

TL;DR version: What Lee said

Muh pop gave me Call of Duty WW2 for Xbox One for Xmas Eve. Can't wait to play it in 12 hours after it's done installing then updating with this terrible internet connection.

So whomever beats Titus should be immediately squashed by some big returning legend at the next big set of shows. #Keepingupwithtradition

In much the same way, Orton vs. Batista vs. Bryan at Mania is identical to Holmes vs. Callahan vs. Cougar. Holmes was the chosen champion, Callahan won the Lottery while not being the favourite of the people, many wanting Rush to win, and Showtime was the guy who obviously should be the main event but found himself looking in from the outside.

In much the same way, Orton vs. Batista vs. Bryan at Mania is identical to Holmes vs. Callahan vs. Cougar. Holmes was the chosen champion, Callahan won the Lottery while not being the favourite of the people, many wanting Rush to win, and Showtime was the guy who obviously should be the main event but found himself looking in from the outside.

That's a good observation. Never even thought about that.

Finally watching the Mae Young Classic and I've come to the conclusion that Lita is a horrible announcer.

I'd rather lists to a recording of a dentists drill on an infinite loop.

ao24b7.jpg

Check out this BAD ASS dragon knife sword thing. I friggin love it!

ao24b7.jpg

Check out this BAD ASS dragon knife sword thing. I friggin love it!

No hero should be without one of those. Should come in handy if any dragons attack on your quest to deliver mail.

I got a Switch, Mario Odyssey, Mario kART 8 Deluxe, and a Bobby Roode shirt. It was a GLORIOUS Christmas.

Playing COD WW2. Not sure where all the hate is coming from for this game. I'm having a blast. And it has a redone Carentan from Call of Duty 1, I cream every time that map comes around on rotation.

Playing COD WW2. Not sure where all the hate is coming from for this game. I'm having a blast. And it has a redone Carentan from Call of Duty 1, I cream every time that map comes around on rotation.

On launch day and the first few weeks beyond that was an absolute terrible mess. They've fixed a majority of the issues and it plays well. Not a ground-breaking game but you get what you pay for.

The only issues with the games now are the lootbox systems (but that's an issue concerning the entire gaming industry) and the SBMM systems the community believes is in the game but the developers deny.

For any of you fellow Whovians out there - the last two minutes of the Dr. Who Christmas Special were the only parts worth seeing. Just contrived and boring until then. Could probably catch it on YouTube and save yourself some time.

For any of you fellow Whovians out there - the last two minutes of the Dr. Who Christmas Special were the only parts worth seeing. Just contrived and boring until then. Could probably catch it on YouTube and save yourself some time.

I’ve never watched, but I’ve heard from a lot of fans that after Matt Smith left that the show quality went down.

I’ve never watched, but I’ve heard from a lot of fans that after Matt Smith left that the show quality went down.

Peter Capaldi had a phenomenal first season and then yeah it slowed down. New doctor showed more raw emotion in the thirty seconds she had compared to Peter's last year run. So I remain hopeful.

EDIT: then again, there is always one constant in the Who fandom, and that is always say the show goes downhill after he regenerates. Never fails. You should have seen how much shit Matt Smith got at first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back