WZCW Discussion Thread

Sucking is the opposite of entertaining. I'm just gonna chalk this up to English being my 2nd language. It's not the first thing that I simply don't get.

I think he means that something is so bad that it's good. Like how some movies, like The Room, are just so awful you can't help but be entertained by the fact they it is a serious movie that tried not to suck.

Original Power Rangers movie is hilarious for the CGI. I laugh so hard when I see how bad the effects are in that film.

I think he means that something is so bad that it's good. Like how some movies, like The Room, are just so awful you can't help but be entertained by the fact they it is a serious movie that tried not to suck.

Ah I gotcha. Like when something really cheesy to most is fun to you? I still wouldn't use "sucks" if I genuinely like it but if we're going with cheesy then yes I don't disagree that both bands are in that category even though I still think both are awesome.

Original Power Rangers movie is hilarious for the CGI. I laugh so hard when I see how bad the effects are in that film.

1. Amy Jo Johnson 4ever. Her music is great, too, if you like singer-songwriter kind of stuff.

2. There's a Jewish pig-creature in that movie (I think, MIGHT have been the second one. It's been a while) that talks about bacon. Just insanity.

Is the first one the one with the ooze? Like I sorta got why you need a brand new villain for a film, but that guy was awful. Rita was way better even if she was constantly getting beaten.

Is the first one the one with the ooze? Like I sorta got why you need a brand new villain for a film, but that guy was awful. Rita was way better even if she was constantly getting beaten.

It was needed and as far as I recall it was the first fully produced from scratch (no sentei stuff). It was just a "this is big sell merch" thing and the CGI was awful.

One of my favourite child hood movies, hands down. The new one was pretty decent too actually.

The final match we are waiting on is almost upon us (I am reliably informed). When I get it in, I will post the show. If it is any more than half an hour away though, I'm afraid it will be tomorrow along with the boards. The delay in getting the show out will mean an extra couple of days extension to the normal RP deadline.

The final match we are waiting on is almost upon us (I am reliably informed). When I get it in, I will post the show. If it is any more than half an hour away though, I'm afraid it will be tomorrow along with the boards. The delay in getting the show out will mean an extra couple of days extension to the normal RP deadline.

I'll be around so if it takes longer than expected I can ship it out right away rather than waiting around. No point keeping it sitting in the back if it's finished.

Some nice drama added to the PPV, solid show. If I had to raise any complaint I'd say the main event was a bit short, but outside of that minor gripe the show was good.

Some nice drama added to the PPV, solid show. If I had to raise any complaint I'd say the main event was a bit short, but outside of that minor gripe the show was good.

That was a midnight hour last minute match. But after a read of the whole show after Meltdowns main event and Batti vs Tyrone ...it was nice on the brain to have a short sudden end to Ascension.

That was a midnight hour last minute match. But after a read of the whole show after Meltdowns main event and Batti vs Tyrone ...it was nice on the brain to have a short sudden end to Ascension.

I've been there, it happens. It wasn't bad, and I think given the circumstances it did work decently enough, just felt short compared to the Meltdown main event.

I think the shows have really been making Unscripted feel like a big deal. Unscripted usually sells itself due to the gimmicks, but the drama surrounding certain matches so far has been built well. I'm a fan.

You'll get previews this round with the boards.

HTTP3ZpZ25ldHRlMi53aWtpYS5ub2Nvb2tpZS5uZXQvdmFtcGlyZWRpYXJpZXMvaW1hZ2VzL2EvYWQvQm93LmdpZi9yZXZpc2lvbi9sYXRlc3QxgxgY2I9MjAxMzA1MDUyMDIyMzclog.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back