WZCW Discussion Thread

Oh because you're in two tag matches? No one noticed that mate, I'm sorry.

My dad is getting my daughter a $500 Amazon Fire Tablet for Christmas.

I wish he got me shit like that when I was her age.

My dad is getting my daughter a $500 Amazon Fire Tablet for Christmas.

I wish he got me shit like that when I was her age.

1) Amazon Fire Tablets are nowhere near that expensive.

2) They didn't exist when you were her age hence why he couldn't get you one.

1) Amazon Fire Tablets are nowhere near that expensive.
I just said the first number that popped into my head

2) They didn't exist when you were her age hence why he couldn't get you one.
Shit like that was the phrase I used. They didn't have the tablet no but they did have a ton of other shit that 15 year ok me would have loved.

A ICBM missile launched today at WrestleZone forums.

No, not from North Korea: From the comfort of my Florida home.

Yes, I uploaded a new RP that continues War Zone's story. If nothing else, it introduces a new character to the mix.

As I was making my award nominations, it really set in just how great the last year and a half or so has been for Prophet. He went from a slightly above average midcard heel to top heel and future Hall of Famer with one pretty damn fantastic run. He isn't beating jobbers in this run either, he is beating the best of the best, some of the all time greats. So good on ya man.

The way I've heard is that since each season is basically independent of each other you can pick and choose which seasons you want to watch.

I've never really had an interest in the show. I know it gets a lot of praise for the writing, but I've heard the acting, especially from some of the bigger names, isn't great. I also have heard that around Colony, or was it Roanoke, that the writing kinda felt lazy. Could have just been a one off thing, but the show has never been something I thought I'd be into. Then again, I said that with MLP and that was a huge part of my early 20s so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back