WZCW Discussion Thread

There's a difference between a bit of confidence and being a dick about my previous EurAsian title match.
That was in no way intended to belittle you in anyway and I'm deeply sorry that it came off that way.

It was more intended as more of a congratulations and a bit of nerves on my part than anything else.

Now is the time to start thinking about ideas for stipulations/match types you think would make sense for your match at the Unscripted. Most people will either have their match announced or heavily hinted at during this round so you should have something to work off.

Well that was disappointing. Congratulations Lee

It was a valiant effort, mate. Probably one of the best you've did.
A really good rounded piece. But Titus really took apart the Mancini character and, I think, you could have expected that the amount of flip-flopping the character has been through. Next time he might not be so lucky.

It was a valiant effort, mate. Probably one of the best you've did.
A really good rounded piece. But Titus really took apart the Mancini character and, I think, you could have expected that the amount of flip-flopping the character has been through. Next time he might not be so lucky.
Oh, I expected it to go down pretty much exactly like it did. I like to think I was pretty close though.

Now to sit back and think of where to go because I'm at a bit of a crossroads

If you expected it to go as it did why not counteract that rather than making me an afterthought?

Damn, is that for real? Did they go all Osama Bin Ladin on his ass?

[youtube]YCXu-FRPrO8[/youtube]

there is no "To Be Continued". ABC didn't get the show renewed.

There was however a tv movie that ended on a positive note. Though imagine being a kid and never hearing about it. Jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back