WZ Posters Tag Tournament First-Round Match-Ups

Of course. Lariat and freakin Norcal. Poo. This will be worse than the singles tournament. Because at least I had a small minuscule chance of beating Jake. We're facing a god and a lariat. Consider our heads taken off.

Because at least I had a small minuscule chance of beating Jake. We're facing a god and a lariat. Consider our heads taken off.

You never had a chance of beating Jake. At least now you have a partner to back you up.

What makes you think you woulda beaten one of the greatest and most famous posters on this site?

Of course. Lariat and freakin Norcal. Poo. This will be worse than the singles tournament.
Then don't sign up for it. Honestly. You suck by any objective measure and have no chance of being anything other than a low seed in these things, so either accept it or stop bitching. Christ sake. Even by bar standards, your posts in this thread suck.

Because at least I had a small minuscule chance of beating Jake.
Ha.

Then don't sign up for it. Honestly. You suck by any objective measure and have no chance of being anything other than a low seed in these things, so either accept it or stop bitching. Christ sake. Even by bar standards, your posts in this thread suck.

Ha.

I lol'd.

Given that my teammates aren't really regulars on WZ, I am unilaterally pulling my team out of this tourny (eh, it's what I get for going with someone else besides Becker). Without reseeding, my spot will be open to any other team that's interested in jumping in. CM and Sparky wanted to team, so, if you guys are still game, I'll put you in my spot.

All right, the sub-forum's up. Marqui Marq will be taking ST's place as my partner, by the way. I need all teams to do the following:

Submit a name and theme song in this thread; there will be a proper one for it in a bit in the sub-forum, but, put them in here and I will quote them in the proper thread.

If you are the higher-seeded team in your match-up, I need your referee and venue of choice ASAP.

That's it for now. YAY FOR THE WZ POSTERS TAG TOURNY!!!

Team Name: Shimmy Shimmy Shake Shake
Theme Song: No Scrubs by TLC
Referee: Debra LaFave

Venue: Empire Polo Club
Coachella_08.jpg

Boy you better be. I don't wanna have to hurt you.Kidding. Please don't hurt me Fromtheback

Uh oh, thems sounds like fighting words. Theo better show up and play peace keeper or we will have some Roothless Round Table up in this bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back