WZ Posters Tag Tournament First-Round Match-Ups

Hopefully I've tickled enough taints around here to not be completely humiliated. Not so interesting fact, Jake has always been my favorite poster.

So, who did Nita and I piss off to draw this match? I mean, I was expecting the Doctasters or somebody. Not this. Can we campaign for a different draw?

I think most of these matchups will be interesting. Speaking as one half of D-Generation S.... we're ready for this thing!

He means that he can beat The Docsasters.

Not exactly, Scotty. I meant we stand a better chance of winning against The Doctasters, than IC, D-Man, and Becca. I may like Doc, Tenta, as well as IC, D, and Becca, but I'm wanting to a advance past the first round in this thing. Doctasters would facilitate that better. Or, you know, any team that isn't comprised entirely of staff members.

We're stuck in this draw though, so if the staffers are the opposition, then I shall tackle this challenge. Let's away to the PM boxes!

Oh, and remember, Vote Team Dew You Nita Hug!

Not exactly, Scotty. I meant we stand a better chance of winning against The Doctasters, than IC, D-Man, and Becca. I may like Doc, Tenta, as well as IC, D, and Becca, but I'm wanting to a advance past the first round in this thing. Doctasters would facilitate that better. Or, you know, any team that isn't comprised entirely of staff members.

We're stuck in this draw though, so if the staffers are the opposition, then I shall tackle this challenge. Let's away to the PM boxes!

Oh, and remember, Vote Team Dew You Nita Hug!

VOTE TMX Do we still have your Vote Dewey?

Ebuddy or Online Messenger?

Windows Live, I think. All I know is it's pissing me off not being able to shoot the shit with you guys. Especially TM and you. Now I don't remember the name of that Xience flavor he's been pimpin'.

Edit: Online Messenger. That's what it is.

Is it a little strange I like the fact that we are now facing an equal representative of the Wrestlezone power brokers- One Admin, one G-Mod and one regular Mod (especially now since there is no P-Mod)? :)

In this battle I think Dewey and I are perfect representatives of you guys and girls- ie the common poster.

The poster who works diligently and hard, as the true lifeblood and backbone of these forums.
The poster who has none of the special access and privileges of the three named above.
The poster who’s position is so precarious and who’s voice can be immediately silenced through an infraction or even banned.

We are your brothers and sisters friends- we work along the same dank coalface as you. We don't jet set in the more elite sectors of this site. Have we ever done ill to you my brother? Have we ever struck you down with the clubs of power sister?

We do not ask for Mod support as we all know power protects the powerful. Instead we turn to you my friend the ordinary poster. Alone your power may be weak but together we have the irresistible strength of an avalanche. Join the revolution, lift your hammer and sickle and make sure your vote whenever the time comes is for change, is for your brother and sister, is to show who holds the real power!

Nitafrong Ilyich Lenin and Dewey Luxemburg :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back