WZ Posters Tag Tournament First-Round Match-Ups

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Fellow forums members,

Here are the first-round match-ups for the upcoming Posters Tag Tourny. If there is an asterisk by your team, then that means you are a two-person team going up against a three-person. Although voters may take into consideration all posters for the three-person team when voting, any two-person team going up against a three-person team will automatically have five extra votes added to their vote tally. Also, since there are 31 teams, the top-seed has gotten a first-round bye; congratulations, Barbosa and Pedobear. Without further ado:

Match 1
#2 Seed klunderbunker/Slyfox696 vs. #31 Seed Remix/Dyslexic Wheelbarrow

Match 2
#3 Seed Y 2 Jake/Uncle Sam/Tastycles vs. #30 Seed Rizza/Via Armbar*

Match 3
#4 Seed HBK-aholic/IC25/D-Man vs. #29 Seed Dewey/Nitafrong*

Match 4
#5 Seed Lariat/Norcal vs. #28 Seed Leafy Shuffleboard/Planty

Match 5
#6 Seed TM/xfearbefore vs. #27 Seed Christian Battlez/Profit

Match 6
#7 Seed Lee/Dave* vs. #26 Seed Jane/JKO/I Want To Suck Obama Off

Match 7
#8 Seed Lord Sidious/Steamboat Ricky vs. #25 Seed Steve/Killjoy

Match 8
#9 Seed jpfizzle/Luther vs. #24 Seed Mr. Baller/simpsons_fanatic742

Match 9
#10 Seed Monkey/Papa Shango vs. #23 Seed The Game Rage/MisterRob

Match 10
#11 Seed jmt225/Becker/GuyCompton vs. #22 Seed FalKon/J-Dogg*

Match 11
#12 Seed Coco The Monkey/GD/MRC vs. #21 Seed Numbers/$hake-zula*

Match 12
#13 Seed fromthesouth/Razor vs. #20 Seed Miko/Hiphopapotamus

Match 13
#14 Seed tdigle/Marquis vs. #19 Seed Thriller/CH David

Match 14
#15 Seed Dagger Dias/HHHKing13 vs. #18 Seed Ty Burna/Phoenix

Match 15
#16 Seed Doc/Tenta* vs. #17 Seed Theo/Scotty/IndyJon22

Clearly somebody hates me =(

Wait I was assuming I'd make it past any team. It will be an honor to lose to them.

Considering Tenta has posted a total of 5 posts over the past 5 months, the Docsasters lose if they choose Tenta. Sorry buddy, but it's true.

However, Tenta is still an excellent poster and has a reputation as one of the most genuine guys here. And how can you see John Tenta Got Me A Date and not want to vote for us?

I love the dude, but he hasn't actually been on the forums in months. He posted two threads today in teh Bar Room, and one in the Cigar Lounge a month ago. That was his first activity in months.

I understand why he hasn't been posting, but Norcal didn't win the Poster Tourney because he was gone for months. And if Norcal is crippled by his absence, so is Tenta.

What the hell? I thought this was over or we got eliminated long ago.

Well. I'm feeling pretty confident. Who do Lee and Dave think they are messing with the true all stars?

D:

I know, Razor. But actually he's posted in the WZO a few times. I'm just hoping my reputation, posting skills, and personality, combined with pyrusane's extremely good posting skills, and Tent'as reputation is enough to have us go a few rounds.

Fuck it, I'm going to win this. Just letting everyone know. Now lick my balls and tell me how good I am.

I know, Razor. But actually he's posted in the WZO a few times. I'm just hoping my reputation, posting skills, and personality, combined with pyrusane's extremely good posting skills, and Tent'as reputation is enough to have us go a few rounds.

Just a point of clarification here: managers can't be considered when voting. If you'd like to add pyrusane as a member, that's fine. But, as a manager, he can do nothing more than promote your team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back