[Official] Seeding For The 2009 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks MR CM, should really learn to read at some stage. Could be handy being on a forum.

Shucks I reckon we had half a chance going against God, now were are fucked..lol.

Harthan Im not sure God will join in, will be busy hanging with his friends the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.

These are the matches for you people that can't read properly

9. You Can't C Mod-Fish (C.M. & Murfish): 8998 vs 24. Thriller Has Nice Hips (Thriller & Hip2bsquare): 1090

10. Rustyfate (Rusty & NoFate007): 8145 vs 23. Pinch My Nippy (Unholy Profit & PlayTheGame): 1246

11. lhfizzle (Luther & jpfizzle): 7752 vs 22. Mid-Westside Drive-By (tburna & Big Pimpin): 1967

12. LAP Dancers (FLUK & Pippen): 6985 vs 21. Coconut-Aholic (Senor Coconut & Jericho-aholic): 1991

13. Little Losers (Night Shift Loser & Little Jerry Lawler): 6807 vs 20. Name TBD (CCS & KombatStar)*: 2477

14. The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches (Y2Jake & Marquis): 6804 vs 19. TimTamandDEADMANCANHASCHEEZBURGERZ2GETHA!!!! (Tim & Deadman): 3435

15. The People (Fizzywink & Richard): 6005 vs 18. The Blazing Hearts (Milenko & Blaze): 3787

16. The One with No Team Name (jmt225 & Gelgarin): 5577 vs 17. Prestatyn Pontins Pontiffs (Matt Moses & Tastycles): 5324

Damn, this is the match of The Tournament here. These are four of the best posters on the site, and two of them have to pack it up early. I fully expect it to go to a tie. I like Moses and Tastycles a lot, but I can't deny the fact that jmt225 is pretty much my e-twin, so, sorry Tastycles and Moses. If one of you posts the best post I have ever read in my life in the next few days, I may change my mind.

Look at Coconut-Aholic. We may not be the best team, but we have so much heart we can win it all.

Vote Against The Lap Dancers

Yawn.

Everyone talks smack about God until they mess with him, and then they find out, don't they.

I'd do some reading on a little city called Sodom, KB...it might be of interest to you.

I just kinda want to see someone use facts and try to make God disappear in a poof of logic. Otherwise, God'll kick all your asses in this.

Polley and I draw tburna and Big Pimpin, which is a HIGHLY UNDERRATED TEAM. May be the toughest first round opponent we could have gotten.

Polley and I draw tburna and Big Pimpin, which is a HIGHLY UNDERRATED TEAM. May be the toughest first round opponent we could have gotten.

Actually IC you got a bye, we face Luther and jpfizzle first round.

But I do appreciate the praise ;)

When God says not to look back, you don't look back.

I bet Moses is pissed because he didn't get to lead the Israelites to the Promised Land.

We're going to have to work on this...You can't be here praising God, while I don't believe in it. It'll make it hard for either of us to argue a win...

I actually cannot wait for when we face God. It'll be the best thing ever.

HBKlunder are officially amazing.

I see that two of my favourite posters are on the opposing team in the first round. Kombat Star couldn't have just had a bit more rep could he?

Alrighty...Our wrestling and sports posts shall get us to the second round hopefully.

Your wrestling posts, and my non-wrestling posts should keep us covered pretty well. I'll just have to post a little more now, so I don't get forgotten.

I see that two of my favourite posters are on the opposing team in the first round. Kombat Star couldn't have just had a bit more rep could he?

Me and Keenan face CCS and KombatAlt. You get to face jmt and Gelgarin. I'm torn on who to vote for, since you're all basically old school wrestling fans. jmt may give them the edge, because I see a ton of NWS stuff from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back