WZ History

I think the factions showed that the new school of WZ is coming. Yes, I admit that it got a little tedious and annoying as the member list increased like Lil' Wayne's baby mama list (BTW, he fucked Lauren London! :wtf:), but it was awesome at the very beginning. I mean, the fact that what started as a joke got the attention of the whole Bar Room just blows my mind. We're the 5th most replied to thread in the Bar Room's history. We spawned so many fucking imitations: bWZo, WZDX, WZMEM, etc. I realize that it's over now, but I hope that people woke up and found out that the new school is here. No offense to the old school, we can all live in harmony.

Here are some important things that have happened a bit before and since I've been here:

1) Prax gets clemency and is banned soon after when Afro-Ameri-Spawn throws a bitch fit.

2) Wes' imprisonment.

3) CCS vs. The World

4) Deadman

5) Shock throws a bitch fit in WZCW, and Slyfox696 offers to take the e-fed over.

6) MSNgate

7) Meilichia

8) Becker gets banned and PRH says some funny (and very mean-spirited) things.

Who was mrstlouis? I remember the poll about he/she having the Steiners between his/her legs, and Tenta saying that that was the only person he ever hated...

Details, anyone?

Who was mrstlouis? I remember the poll about he/she having the Steiners between his/her legs, and Tenta saying that that was the only person he ever hated...

Details, anyone?

A guy who believed that grammar wasn't important on the Internet, and who made some pretty outlandish claims (I remember one being about how Goldberg lost one of his first matches).

Did it do anything in particular to be so despised? Or was it just a worse version of your everyday moron?

Did it do anything in particular to be so despised? Or was it just a worse version of your everyday moron?

He mainly got taunted by everyone after he'd post the aforementioned outlandish claims. I think he flame-repped a few people, and spammed, so that's what led to his banning.

MSN gate is a good one
Rep = Modship
And exile me from the IWC (that is a little personal favorite)
X vs. FTS from last october/november
FTS vs. The Left Wing Establishment
Jake posts pr0nz

FTS, your "Exile Me" thread was the final straw that got me to join. So blame FTS for JKO!

:p

And what was MSNGate?

CCS vs. The World may be the greatest thread in the history of this forum. It's basically me, Harthan, I think Becca, shit just about every single poster got involved in that one to take their shots at CCS and his insanely offensive views.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=702881

It's a shame that all of the old Konnan/Disco Inferno posts were apparently deleted from the archives, the time spent antagonizing, messing with, and debating those two numb skulls was priceless on so many levels. Especially Konnan, my lover. His funeral was a sad affair.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=18862

So much shit has happened on here, I've probably forgotten half of it man. Prax getting banned was one of the most epic things to happen I think though, he was really well liked by most of us and was a damn good poster despite being a dick and apparently a liar. The one fallen Evolution member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back