WZ vs The other guys

Derf

O.M.G.
So if WZ forums were to go to war, what 5 posters would you send to the front lines? Who do you think could defend the forums the best, and why?

NorCal, Shocky, IC25, Slim, and Winged Eagle.

Sly would be a top choice if he wasnt already members of 3642 other wrestling forums.

Norcal, Will, Slim, IC25 and Monkey. Especially Monkey. I would like to see Monkey dance around in the line of fire. Nothing personal against you though monkey.

NorCal, Will, IC25, Shocky..

I couldn't pick a 5th. Haven't been around here long but these 4 always seem to know what they're talking about and can back it up.

If they were to defend us by debating it would be Sly, Shocky, IC25, Slim, Norcal(with Echelon & ED as alternates if they were diva forums).

And just to defend us by name calling and such Mr. Sam, Luther/Fizz(count them as 1 being), Jake, Spawn, Shango.

Or I would just get a hold of Coco and tell him to go post over there, thus ending their forums, and taking away any cedibility they had.

I could take down other members from other forums. Whats up your tizzy?

Nothing. But I once heard that monkeys dance when in danger. You're the shaman of monkey. Therefore if it is true that monkeys dance when in danger you would have some sort of mega dance. And I couldn't think of a fifth person. Don't know enough people.

If they were to defend us by debating it would be Sly, Shocky, IC25, Slim, Norcal(with Echelon & ED as alternates if they were diva forums).

And just to defend us by name calling and such Mr. Sam, Luther/Fizz(count them as 1 being), Jake, Spawn, Shango.

Or I would just get a hold of Coco and tell him to go post over there, thus ending their forums, and taking away any cedibility they had.

I wouldn't want to mess with any diva forums. :eek:

Flames Out
Dragon

Nothing. But I once heard that monkeys dance when in danger. You're the shaman of monkey. Therefore if it is true that monkeys dance when in danger you would have some sort of mega dance. And I couldn't think of a fifth person. Don't know enough people.

I wouldnt be in danger to these other forums members though. I've been to other forums. Nothing special goes on there like it does here. And I apologize.

Hell yeah, you would send Papa Shango. I'm a master manipulator. While the other four take em down on the fronts lines, I sneak in and destroy them from within.

Of course my comrades of choice be IC25, Will, and Shocky, who are possibly the three best WZ debaters (I don't include Sly in this list because he wouldn't care anyway, in fact he'd probably side with the other forum), and Justinsayne, who I would let loose on the n00bs like a pit bull on chipmunks. Justin can tear people new ones, and I would love to see him work in an environment with rules that are less strict on spamming and flaming. My alternates would be MK on debating, Sam on espionage, and Xfear on flame detail.

The thing is it's sorta not fair...it's like beating up ur ******ed little cousin, it's not an even fight...most forums consist of "boob" "u suc" "cena=god" "ric flare is cool" "edge is mean". Some u really wonder if their 7 years old or just slow....

The thing is it's sorta not fair...it's like beating up ur ******ed little cousin, it's not an even fight...most forums consist of "boob" "u suc" "cena=god" "ric flare is cool" "edge is mean". Some u really wonder if their 7 years old or just slow....

Good point... It's all one sided, just like a regular guy VS a ******, or a car beating a bicycle, or WWE beating TNA...

If that's the case, I would own Sly :flipa:

You own now. Shocky > Everybody

You should lead, not only are you intelligent but you treat everybody around you with respect and dignity unless they prove not to deserve it, like coco did. You are also open minded and admit when you are wrong, I have never heard anybody have a problem with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back