WZ vs The other guys

NorCal- Nice guy, but not afraid to make a fool out of you. It doesn't hurt that he knows what he's talking about.

Shocky- Has a lot of ground covered knowledge wise. Solid overall debater.

Slyfox- I swear this guy must have taken debating courses multiple time in college. He picks people apart and doesn't miss an opening. Say what you want about his style, but it translates to him being one of the best debaters I've ever seen.

IC25- Great knowledge, states his opinions well, and comes across so damn professional that its hard to disagree with him even when you do.

Not to talk myself up here, but I'd say myself for number five. If you think I don't belong, sign up for the master debater league and challenge me.

I still wish we'd have had the Montreal one :lmao:. And you'd definitely be in this list. I put you on mine and I'm always right.

There have been a number of people that have gotten Sly to admit the fact that he was talking out of his ass, myself included
Umm, no there hasn't. And no you haven't.

There's been ONE person that I've ever said that I was wrong to, and that wasn't even on this forum.

No, what you're probably thinking of is when I said you know more about women's wrestling than I do, because I just don't give a damn about shitty indy women's wrestling. The one or two times we got into it, I was easily ahead of you, and even turned your whole "Joshi" vs. Trish Stratus thing into a victory for Trish Stratus, a 16 upsetting a 1.

I still wish we'd have had the Montreal one :lmao:. And you'd definitely be in this list. I put you on mine and I'm always right.

If we got that topic there is no way it would end after a open, rebutal, and close. IC would have had to call it after 847 OTs.

If we both make the championship, let's have IC make that the topic.

If we got that topic there is no way it would end after a open, rebutal, and close. IC would have had to call it after 847 OTs.

If we both make the championship, let's have IC make that the topic.

I don't think he'd be that stupid tbh. As you said, it'd go on forever :lmao:. and no one would sit through reading it, so neither of us would win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back