Sadly

Kanye South

YEP YEP YEP WHAT IT DO
I've think I have semi-retired from making non-spam posts. I know, it's terrible that I don't even have 150 posts yet, but the Non-Spam sections are so fucking boring. Of course, the WWE Section is boring as fuck except for FalKon's review threads, but what more can I tell him other than "Good Job". The TNA Section is the best wrestling section on WZ, but I don't keep up with the product like I used to. The rest of the wrestling sections suck. Sorry, it's the truth, nothing interesting ever goes on in there. The Cigar Lounge is good for a nice read every once in a while, but I don't keep up with the news like I should, so I would get owned in no time against the likes of FTS and X. And the other sections are just bland in general. The Bar Room is really the only interesting section. Hopefully this will make my non-spam posts a special thing. Any suggestions as to where to post?

You should play No More Heroes so you can talk about it in the topic.

How the hell do you retire after 118 posts? That's like retiring from baseball after never having left A ball.

Go. Post.

Here is an idea. Post until you get 201 posts so you can become comedic jobber for life. Keep your rep to say you scored a win over Santino & just spam in the spam areas...

Good gimmick.

JKO Marella

In that case, I don't want those pics after all. Disregard any PMs I may have sent you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back