WZ is going PG

That's right folks, you heard it here first. In order to attract new posters to the boards, we've decided that WZ should basically be "toned down a bit". Here's how:

• The Bar Room will be called "The Clubhouse" to avoid the reference to alcohol and promote a healthier lifestyle to young posters.
  • The Cigar Lounge will revert back to it's old "Chit Chat" name in order to avoid a smoking reference.
  • In the Bar Room, or anywhere else, posters will not be allowed to mention cigarettes, drugs or alcohol in a positive light.
  • Threads containing "Sex stories" will not be allowed
  • Threads containing nothing but scantily clad women will be closed and the pictures deleted.
  • All bad language will be censored and infracted, the definition of "bad" will be at the moderator's discretion.
  • There will be a special "Bar Room Guest Host" every week.

We appreciate that these changes won't be popular at first, but please realise that WZ is a privately owned forum and at the end of the day our main objective is getting page hits.

Thank You for your understanding.

Fuck Oh Shit, you don't know how damn long I have been waiting for this fucking day. P Fucking G FTW!!!! I'm going to go PG on your ass.

Fuck Oh Shit, you don't know how damn long I have been waiting for this fucking day. P Fucking G FTW!!!! I'm going to go PG on your ass.

Uh-huh, see the rules posted above...

All bad language will be censored and infracted, the definition of "bad" will be at the moderator's discretion.

Well done, you tool-shed, your bottom will be out the door before you know it. Mainly because you said a swear-y word. I'd bust you open but that's not allowed.

What sig quotes Phoenix? If your talking about hArdymAriomArk's one, don't worry... it's in an Australian accent. No-one will understand, even if they do... they must be Aussie. Aussie's only have two ratings Down Under

1) Australian (The best kind)
2) Un-Australian (The other kind)

My father will be the first guest host and he will put me in the title match against Luther, which I will inevitably lose in non-stylish fashion.

Who is going to be the first guest host?

orville1.jpg

I think only the British people will get this, but still...

This should be the first guest host complete with his own titantron to clean up the bar room...

[youtube]SJAtRKyyoO4[/youtube]

Additionally if this is the way that the forum shall be going, will flamming be outlawed in the Club House and other threads? Posters instead will have to tell eachother that they respectfully disagree with eachothers opinions, understanding completly that someone else has an opposing view and compliament them on thinking in a way which is different to their own? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back