The Lariat's Overrated/Underrated Series

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
Numerous threads will be made in the Old School Section of the WZ forums concerning some of the more controversial wrestlers in history and if they REALLY made their mark. We've dwelled on Jerry Lawler, DDP, and Will chimed in with Magnum TA. NOW...I've brought up someone who irks me to no end. The Franchise Shane Douglas. Is he overrated...or underrated. Go vote, post your case and give the Old School section some love.

You saddened me, Lariat...:disappointed:

I'm a HUUUUUUUGE mark for ECW, but I cannot stand Shane Douglas. I could have done without his smark promos, foul language, and him running down wrestlers that were world's better than him. To me, he's the epitome of being overrated. Couldn't make it anywhere else except ECW. Failed in two attempts in WCW, and in the WWE, it couldn't be helped. Dean Douglas was a horrible gimmick.

Plus I have numerous other wrestlers that will spark a LOT of conversation over the coming days. The names you'll see might surprise you. I can't wait.

Couldn't make it anywhere else except ECW. Failed in two attempts in WCW, and in the WWE, it couldn't be helped. Dean Douglas was a horrible gimmick.

He had moderate success in his early days in WCW/NWA. And, since the WWE is at fault for the horrible gimmick, don't hold it against him...

He had moderate success in his early days in WCW/NWA. And, since the WWE is at fault for the horrible gimmick, don't hold it against him...

I didn't hold Dean Douglas against him. I CAN hold the rest of his career against him. Folded on the big stage. Was paired with Torrie Wilson, which draws instant ratings and still didn't draw anything in WCW.

I didn't hold Dean Douglas against him. I CAN hold the rest of his career against him. Folded on the big stage. Was paired with Torrie Wilson, which draws instant ratings and still didn't draw anything in WCW.

No offense to the wonderful creating staff that WCW had towards the end, but no one was drawing then. Well, maybe Madden. I'd guess he thinks he was a draw...

A new person's up in the overrated/underrated series. He's a man who RULES THE WORLD. HE'S SIIIIIIIIID VICIOUS!

Sid Vicious. Is he overrated or underrated? Discuss and vote NOW!

A new person's up in the overrated/underrated series. He's a man who RULES THE WORLD. HE'S SIIIIIIIIID VICIOUS!

Sid Vicious. Is he overrated or underrated? Discuss and vote NOW!

Good choice. Should be interesting to see what people say. When are we going to see Owen, Vader, and Sean Waltman? :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back