WWE WrestleMania XXVIII LD - The Time Is Now

Great, great match. Really wanted Cena to win, but that was a great match and an incredible finish. I can't wait to see what happens with Cena next.

There will likely be a return match that Cena wins so everybody wins in the end. This was definitely not the expected finish which makes it that much better.

Really, Vince, you put this guy on top for eight years and have no one win against him clean, and the guy who comes back for one match to gain nothing from it does? Really?

What a bullshit ending...Dwwwwayne comes around once every blue moon and wins at mania after Cena gives his all for the company what a joke

That's the POINT. Everything Cena has ever done has now been thrown into question. Enter heel turn.

I didn't think WWE had the balls to do it. But they did it. This has the potential to be on the best storylines ever.

What a cool finish. And an excellent match, and amazing Mania.

I do feel sorry for Cena though. I think you can definitely see him losing his "smile" which, I still think would be quite sad.

Good match though. Good event. Sheamus & Bryan was still very harsh. And wasn't crazy about the Raw v Smackdown, just found it meh.

But Taker, HHH, HBK, CM Punk, Jerich, Cena and Rock really did amazing work tonight

Again Bwahahaha. I don't like Cena or dislike Cena. I find him very very boring. I am actually glad I shelled out the money to buy a ppv for the first time in 8 years.

It's so beautiful. Cena embraced the hate, lost, and is almost certainly headed down the road of darkness.

My preferred opening for Raw tomorrow is 20 minutes of Kane telling everyone that he told them so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back