WWE RAW LD 30th March 2015 - The Future is Now

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST NIGHT!
Cashing In
WM31_Photo_429-781886300.jpg

Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns was a brutal main event. It was hard hitting filled with blood, sweat and a few tears. It, frankly, stole the show. And then, as both men lay, brutalised, prone in the ring, a familiar (generic rock) theme played. Cue Seth Rollins to cash-in, to make it a triple threat and, after a brief foray to Curb Stomp his old buddy Roman Reigns to steal one and become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion for the first time in his career.

He Has Risen
WM31_Photo_385-3633058168.jpg

After all the taunting, after all the provoking, after all the build and the mind games, after all of that, a certain Phenom rose from the dead to stand toe-to-toe with his modern contemporary, Bray Wyatt. After all was said and done, the Undertaker made a triumphant return to the ring to make his WrestleMania record 22-1.

IT'S OVER 9000!
WM31_Photo_338-1170846734.jpg

Stephanie McMahon sure loves the sound of her shrill voice, don't she? Triple H sure loves self-promotion, don't he? Well the Rock sure loves layin' the smack-down and Ronda freaking Rousey loves to kill bitches. What followed was a fun (if not overly long) tease at a mixed tag blockbuster.

Gang Warfare
WM31_Photo_192-1551327732.jpg

Speaking of Triple H, he had a match last night against one Sting in the latter's WrestleMania debut. it was an overbooked, Attitude Era throwback where the result was, at the least questionable as after DX and nWo related interference, the Game smashed a sledgehammer off the Stinger's face for a 1...2...3...

Another Streak Ends
WM31_Photo_305-274045808.jpg

Riding in on a tank (a fucking tank folks), Rusev had already won the hearts of many last night. Unfortunately for him, he did not win the war with John Cena. Using the power of 'Murica, Cena overcame the Bulgarian Brute and became the United States Champion for the first time in 10 years.

The Best of the Rest
WM31_Photo_120-1368250643.jpg

WM31_Photo_160-903945239.jpg

WM31_Photo_249-2085451880.jpg

WM31_Photo_076-3294356052.jpg

WM31_Photo_040-102044834.JPG

YEStlemania retuned as Daniel Bryan claimed his first IC title after a car crash of a ladder match with six others. Randy Orton cast Seth Rollins into orbit (only long enough for the latter to return at the show's conclusion as seen above) as Orton went back to the future with his attire. AJ Lee and Paige formed an undefeated team as the conquered the Bella's. The Big Show's win in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal was overshadowed by the turn of Damien Mizdow on his employer the Miz. And finally, the Swiss Superman and the Cat Lovin' Canuck retained their tag titles in a chaotic fourway. Think that's all...

The Post Mania Question-a-thon!
How will the World Heavyweight Championship picture shape up after the conclusion of WrestleMania last night?
Will someone be welcomed to Suplex City, bitch?
Can Daniel Bryan and John Cena bring prestige to their new championship belts?
How many times will Triple H, Stephanie and the rest of the Authority remind us they're great?
Is there a future in WWE (beside the obvious) for Sting?
Will the Divas continue to get a chance?
Who can we sexpect to see make their main roster debut's?
Oh and a certain fella' is set to make his grand return!
All this and more live, tonight on Monday Night Raw!

This will be the first time I'll be watching RAW in a long time. Not only is any post-WM RAW normally a great show but after an unexpectedly great PPV we all thought would be sub-par, I'm definitely interested in watching regular WWE again.

LET'S DO THISSS?!?

WWE is reporting the return of Sheamus. It will be interesting to see what role he is put into.

Lucha Dragons will shock the Universe and claim the tags straps tonight.

While for now we'll have to deal with all the rematch clauses and such, I'm really curious to see what new feuds will emerge after the dust settles down.

I'm mostly curious for Cena and the US Champion, as that one might be the least obvious (aside from the obvious rematch with Rusev, that might get delayed until Extreme Rules, and imagining that Cena manages to retain). Would enjoy seeing a new feud between him and Barrett, for example.

Speaking of Barrett, I suppose he gets a rematch with Bryan today. I wonder if they'll feud for a while? Really not sure what to make of it.

Bray Wyatt needs a feud, and needs to look strong on it. A pity that he already feuded with both Bryan and Cena. Sheamus will be just coming back, so I don't think that's a good option for Bray to go over. Perhaps he could feud with Orton for a while, if Orton stays away from the title picture for now.

Damien Sandow and Miz might have a short and funny feud now, too.

Sheamus... not sure what to do with him. Throw him at the Authority? I actually wanted the Authority storyline to end already, but since that probably isn't going to happen anytime soon, they need someone to bang heads with Kane, Triple H and Show.

For the title picture, I'm imagining it will revolve around Seth, Reigns and Brock for a while still.

Wrestlemania was a hell of a ride this year.

I guess going in with low expectations really paid off.

But, tonight's the biggest event of the year..

POST-MANIA RAW IS HERE!!!

Things to wait:
Will The Rock be here? Will HHH respond to him?
What is the future of Sting?
What's next for Lesnar?
What's next for Reigns?
What will Sheamus' role be?
What's next for Bray Wyatt?
Is Orton going after the title?
Will we see a big debut? (Samoa Joe anyone?)

Lot's of great stuff. Can't wait!

My only fear is after a great show last night, I watch Raw tonight with such high expctations and end up feeling let down. So tonight i'm going to try curb my enthusiasm

Still can't believe they talked Sting into not only showing up to fight on their biggest annual pay per view, but also lose.

Still can't believe they talked Sting into not only showing up to fight on their biggest annual pay per view, but also lose.

He got hit in the head with a sledgehammer. I don't think it is really losing. I'm expecting a larger purpose.

What's up everybody. I have the hamburgers and sweet tea ready for a great night on Monday Night RAW!!!

Dont forget the diabetes.

People remember wrestlers losing much clearer than they do on how they lost. But I sincerely hope we get more out of that whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back