RAW LD 8/24/2015

I am thinking things go like this...

Rollins slowly starts pissing HHH off again, he is forced to either drop the US belt or defend it in a battle royal. Cena enters to regain his US belt only to get taken out by (insert random time-killer feud here). Sting beats Rollins for the belt at NOC, gets his nostalgia run that I am sure must have been in the contract somewhere & holds it until Cena takes it from him sometime before or even at RR while adding another legend to his graveyard.

I think Sheamus holds the case till WM & wins which would be around the time WWE starts promoting TMNT 2 so they can cash in on his appearance. Only toss up would be the RR winner and how that ties in. Seems solid though & frees up Rollins/HHH for a match that we know is coming & gives Lesnar time to pickup his sporadic schedule again. I wouldnt mind seeing Sheamus and Lesnar kick the shit out of each other eventually. Only thing better would be Owens or Cesaro vs Brock at this point.

You didn't offend me at all. I just thought you were taking what I said way to seriously. For a man who will probably only wrestle 3-4 times in the WWE and for a man new to WWE, whom the younger fans don't know much about; losing his first 2 matches is pretty bad for him.

Why? Look at the pop he got last night. No one, children included cares that he lost a match. WWE has done a great job building him and his legacy up outside of the ring. You don't need to worry about him.

All I could think last night was how does Sting get a title shot, kayfabe wise, when he has lost his only match.

Really? This is professional wrestling, contendership basically gets pulled out of thin air at times. It isn't the Olympics or World Cup or Super Bowl. Plus, with the way WWE has built up Sting's legacy and based on the stunt he pulled last night giving a title shot to the guy is perfectly reasonable.

He shouldn't have lost to Trips in the first place, especially now since he's going for the title. He definitely shouldn't lose his second match having lost his first.

Sting is Teflon. His losing helped make his career as a humongous fan favorite. Win/loss records rarely mean much in pro wrestling, especially when you are talking about special attractions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back