Raw 5/1/2015 LD - Someone Leaves In An Ambulance!

So I watched the show tonight, but didn't post because I got a late start and caught up to live on the DVR during the last segment.

Two thoughts on today's show. Rollins is being added to the Rumble main event so Cena doesn't lose to Lesnar again. Rollins will take the pin. The last segment was a setup to a whole lot of nothing going into the future. They can't turn all three heel, it would leave an extreme lack of faces on the roster.

Someone needs to save professional wrestling from Vince McMahon before its too late.

Or just put this parade of has-beens and never-will-bes on the WWE Network and put NXT on Monday nights.

So I watched the show tonight, but didn't post because I got a late start and caught up to live on the DVR during the last segment.

Two thoughts on today's show. Rollins is being added to the Rumble main event so Cena doesn't lose to Lesnar again. Rollins will take the pin. The last segment was a setup to a whole lot of nothing going into the future. They can't turn all three heel, it would leave an extreme lack of faces on the roster.

Seems that way pretty much.

I actually had hopes they would actually try to incorporate the returning top babyfaces in a way that they could all form an alliance to bring down the authority. Guess we'll have to wait and see as tonight's show spectacularly sucked.

Not a bad ending segment by any means, but as pointed out by yourself, it probly will lead to nothing at all interesting coming out of the 'firings'.

Really, really bad show. Kinda have theory why we feel that way, we had at least some expectations to see at least something fun and even that didnt happen damnit. :(

So whats big Wrestlemania angle here? Authority is back and rehashing things as they won at SS? :disappointed:

Really, really bad show. Kinda have theory why we feel that way, we had at least some expectations to see at least something fun and even that didnt happen damnit. :(

So whats big Wrestlemania angle here? Authority is back and rehashing things as they won at SS? :disappointed:

It's on the list of other nonsense that these dirt sheets make up to get hits before they put up another headline saying "Raw plans changed at the last minute", even though there likely weren't any major stories planned in the first place.

It's on the list of other nonsense that these dirt sheets make up to get hits before they put up another headline saying "Raw plans changed at the last minute", even though there likely weren't any major stories planned in the first place.

Honestly, had I not been genuinely interested in seeing the progress of some of the new guys like Ambrose and Reigns...I'd probably not bother to watch for a while, given I actually thought they'd put some effort now that Mania season is beginning and the new year has started.

Was there anything at all that screams "watch next week" on the show tonight?
How long you think those 3 guys'll be fired for?

The announcement of the triple threat. It's amazing how much it helps when the World Title is involved.

A week or so.

Thinking over the show the addition of Rollins to the title bout really opens up a number of possibilities. They could even go as far as a Brock turn and a complete shake up in the title scene at WM.

Thinking over the show the addition of Rollins to the title bout really opens up a number of possibilities. They could even go as far as a Brock turn and a complete shake up in the title scene at WM.

Weren't we assuming Brock was standing with The Authority last week? Is Rollins just there so Brock holds on?

Way to bury an awesome tag team. What a bunch of dumb fucks in that company. For the love of God, the Authority, particularly Stephanie, are atrocious. I don't hate them as in getting heat, I hate them as in I don't want to watch the show at all if they're involved.

I liked the ending, and I could watch Steph dance all day. I really don't get how anybody can hate HHH and Steph, the show was so much better with them and unwatchable after they left.

You know, since 2007, the odd-number Manias have always been shit compared to their next year counterpart. Seems like we're keeping that pattern, especially if they power through with Reigns.

Oh, and that Ascension commentary is as deliberately horrible as it gets. There are no excuses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back