Raw 5/1/2015 LD - Someone Leaves In An Ambulance!

Is there any way this segment ends OTHER than Cena getting beaten up by the entire Authority Heel Squad and then Sting interrupting and cleaning house (with the bat)?

The idea behind the move seemed cool but it didn't seem as if they landed it properly. I'll have to rewatch it.

The idea behind the move seemed cool but it didn't seem as if they landed it properly. I'll have to rewatch it.

It was definitely botched to some degree. Definitely wasn't supposed to end with E landing on the back of his head like that.

Why does Booker T keep doing the Bobby Heenan thing where he spoils the segment to show off that he knows what's about to happen?

"I hope he's ok after whatever is about to happen to him"

Oh, I assure you there is.

What, then? Just the beaten down good guys coming back and rehashing the Survivor Series crap again? I don't really think they'd do that.

They might all run out to help Cena and Sting, but I'm guessing they'll pimp the HHH vs. Sting match at 'mania as much as possible by making Sting look like a god.

Is there any way this segment ends OTHER than Cena getting beaten up by the entire Authority Heel Squad and then Sting interrupting and cleaning house (with the bat)?

Yep. It could just end with Cena getting beat up and the Authority poses off to celebrate to end the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back