Raw 5/1/2015 LD - Someone Leaves In An Ambulance!

Someone posted a link to that website that keeps track of wrestlers' records a few months back.

I checked it out, and Kane was like 6-60 in 2014. He's a jobber, and the fact that he's constantly inserted into the main event story line is absurd.

Which is more convincing: Beating your opponent and leaving him to stew in the ring and watch the replay of how he lost, or beating your opponent so badly that he can't stand and has to be taken to a hospital for treatment?

What I'm saying here is that the matches have to follow the same spots every time because it's a handicap, plus beating your opponent down and leaving him in the ring alone is much better than beating him and making sure he safely makes it to the hospital in record time.

What I'm saying here is that the matches have to follow the same spots every time because it's a handicap, plus beating your opponent down and leaving him in the ring alone is much better than beating him and making sure he safely makes it to the hospital in record time.

You're thinking about it from the wrong perspective. It's not about what happens to him after the match, it's about how convincingly you beat him during the match.

You're thinking about it from the wrong perspective. It's not about what happens to him after the match, it's about how convincingly you beat him during the match.

When both men tout the match as if the loser will be dead what happens after the match is pretty important.

There hasn't been a single segment on this show that I enjoyed whatsoever... pfft. Pity,pity...I actually was interested in seeing what they would throw out on the first RAW of 2015. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

THey could have put Rusev out there to help build the US TItle match, but let's just go with Kane getting a second appearance instead.

In the Rusev promo did he even mention Ryback? I was listening to it but obviously retained nothing he said.

"Gets you everything you wanna see!!!"

Except for any RAW past 1995, or Smackdown, or WCW Saturday Night, or, well, a lot of things.

Are you serious? Wow. I'm glad I haven't committed to the network yet. Watching old shows from the Golden era was pretty much the only thing that interested me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back