It's The FastLane Sequel - Monday Night Raw LD.

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
20150222_LIGHT_RawPreview_fastlane-hp-pre.jpg

Hot off the heels of...something, it's Monday Night Raw!

Actually, last night wasn't as bad as it could've been. A couple of matches fell flat, but we've got our main event set in stone, along with Sting/HHH being announced as well. Bray Wyatt made it official that he was out to claim the soul of Undertaker after a promo from a casket. Tonight, we set off on the "Road to Wrestlemania", with only 34 days to go! Here's some pointers;

• Heyman & Lesnar will address Reigns, who beat Bryan last night. Will things finally get physical between the Beast & Reigns?
  • Sting laid out the challenge to HHH for a 'Mania match & HHH accepted, but what will he have to say tonight?
  • Will The Undertaker finally arrive to answer Bray Wyatt?
  • Will Bad News Barrett be able to actually get his title out of Ambrose's hands (even though he never lost it!)
  • Will The Uso's regain their titles 24 hours later?
  • Will Lucha Dragons make their debut tonight? Do we care?
  • Does Cena come back as if nothing happened last night against Rusev?
  • Will Rusev's flag fuck up again?
  • Am I talking too much?

All that & more, on Monday Night Raw.

Who's in?

Will things finally get physical between the Beast & Reigns?
Bold prediction... No.
Sting laid out the challenge to HHH for a 'Mania match & HHH accepted, but what will he have to say tonight?
Whatever it is, it will have a thirty second point hidden in ten minutes of rambling.
Will The Undertaker finally arrive to answer Bray Wyatt?
I doubt they would have done the Bray angle the way that they did last night if Taker wasn't going to show tonight.
Will Bad News Barrett be able to actually get his title out of Ambrose's hands (even though he never lost it!)
If the title never appeared again, would you miss it at this point?
Will The Uso's regain their titles 24 hours later?
I want to smack you for proposing the mere possibility. ;)
Will Lucha Dragons make their debut tonight? Do we care?
I don't know where that idea came from, but hell yes we'd care.
Does Cena come back as if nothing happened last night against Rusev?
No he comes back and seemingly puts over Rusev, but actually shits on all of the feigned praise by whining about the match finish.
Will Rusev's flag fuck up again?
Why did you even take the time to type this?
Am I talking too much?
A question Triple H has never asked himself.

Think about it. Bray beating Taker and thus he retires after that? That could definitely piss the Lesnar character off since he was the one that ended The Streak in the first place and feels that he shouldn't have to be listed as "one of the" people to beat Taker at WM I've heard that there is a concern amongst the Lesnar party about concussions if he were to return to UFC, which to me, would be a unintelligent decision on the part of Lesnar. He may think he's healthy enough to fight again, but sooner or later, he'll probably realize that he simply can't fight on the top level anymore because of prior health issues.

That's a recap that makes sense, unlike the 15 other recaps we're going to see tonight about dumb shit that happens tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back