Monday Night Raw Season Premiere LD 9/13.

Dude, Orton is the new superman. He just single-handedly took out most of Nexus, including their two top competitors, Jericho, Edge, and is still getting the better of Cena.

He's not the new SuperCzena, he's the first BatOrton. And Batman would have beaten all those guys single-handedly. All he needs is Regal as his Alfred and he'll be set.

This was a really good RAW. Entertaining, good wrestling, an all around good show. And I'm glad Jericho is back in the 6 pack challenge, AND that it's an elimination now.

Overall a pretty great show. Why the fuck was that not the 900th RAW type shit right there? Great 'go-home' show but I'm doubting anyone other than Cena or Orton winning on Sunday.

Oh and next move to Counter-RKO'd? We've seen Air Bourne and Attitude Adjustment our now near impossible on Orton... :p

That was a great Raw. The comedy was great and we got some pretty entertaining matches.

And I orgasmed during the entire Sheamus/Morrison match.

RKOFU > Whatever that was.

But yeah, awesome, awesome RAW that I enjoyed completely.

Cena gets beaten up by Nexus and Orton, and Sheamus is 100% fine, and Cena picks him up like he's Evan Bourne.

He's getting better at not being Superman, but it's those "Super Moment"s that annoy me.
This may be one of the stupidest things I've ever read in my entire life. First of all, Sheamus WASN'T 100% he just had a fucking grueling match with Morrison, which he only won because of Jericho.

Second of all, would being 100% making someone fucking heavier? How much more stupid could you have made that comment. Fucking awful.

This may be one of the stupidest things I've ever read in my entire life. First of all, Sheamus WASN'T 100% he just had a fucking grueling match with Morrison, which he only won because of Jericho.

Second of all, would being 100% making someone fucking heavier? How much more stupid could you have made that comment. Fucking awful.

Not to mention Cena>Sheamus. Sheamus has never beaten Cena cleanly in my memory, and was being very opportunistic in this match. It's not the first time we've seen a plan like this backfire, and it won't be the last. The fact that Cena was the one that caused it to backfire is the only reason you're calling it a "super cena" moment. If it was anyone else, it would just be a regular occurrence in the WWE.

Oh, my, I'm so sorry that I dared to insult John Cena. Please forgive me. I never intended to offend your dainty sensibilities with MY OPINION.
:weird:

Oh, my, I'm so sorry that I dared to insult John Cena. Please forgive me. I never intended to offend your dainty sensibilities with MY OPINION.
:weird:

Good response. After getting your ass handed to you on a silver platter, complete with all the trimmings, your best response is to say the words "my opinion" in big bold letters, as if that will negate the fact your previous statement was stupid. No no, don't bother trying to actually defend what you said, or better yet, say "oops, that was stupid". No, your best bet is the "my opinion" route, and just let everyone see how stupid your comment was.

Do you know anything about wrestling? At all? Or are you just a mindless drone who tries to be cool with the majority of the IWC and throw around words like "Super Cena", hoping it will score points? Perhaps next time, you just won't say anything. It's probably the best way to keep from embarrassing yourself. Unless you're wanting to argue that being 100% somehow makes you 200 pounds heavier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back