WWE RAW LD 3rd March 2014 - Chicago, Their Kind of Town?

If it were literally any other PPV I'd be super hype for the prospect of Daniel Bryan vs HHH, but as it is if they don't put Bryan in the Title Match it's gonna be a huge mistake.

If it were literally any other PPV I'd be super hype for the prospect of Daniel Bryan vs HHH, but as it is if they don't put Bryan in the Title Match it's gonna be a huge mistake.

Exactly. My fear is that we'll get HHH vs. Bryan, and if Bryan wins he moves to the title match. You risk the over exposure of Bryan at that point.

I could see the double shot working if they were back to back. Have Bryan laid out and make a comeback. Hearing the music twice and doing two entrances would take away from the reaction.

I could see the double shot working if they were back to back. Have Bryan laid out and make a comeback. Hearing the music twice and doing two entrances would take away from the reaction.

I just don't see HHH being used as a stepping stone at all. It doesn't fit his character. Then having a beat down Bryan hang with a fresh Batista and Orton takes away from those guys way too much.

That's true too. They've booked themselves into a corner on this and I'm not sure how they can get out of it. I just can't imagine them doing Batista vs. Orton at this point. They're pretty clearly adding Bryan, which works better. Maybe Bryan defending against HHH at Extreme Rules?

But you know HHH would never not work a Mania if he's capable. As you said, they're booked into a corner.

I'm not saying it'll happen, but Vince could always step in on Bryan's behalf. Sure, he was putting Bryan down and standing with The Authority, but Bryan's popularity/money making potential could be used to explain Vince's about face.

Hell yeah Chicago!!! That's all I gotta say! Amazing crowd and a great show!! Fuckin a's commin from winnipeg brutha's ... Road to wrestlemania is lookin good.

theres so many ways bryan come come back to HHH in his segments with him. He always tells bryan he's just a B+ player... but yet HHH has faced taker(who is obviously an A+ player) the last 2 manias and lost. so dude needs to step back to facing the B+ players cuz he aint cutting it against the A+ guys. is it only me thinkin bout this or will the WWE now allow this type of response from bryan???

I'm not saying it'll happen, but Vince could always step in on Bryan's behalf. Sure, he was putting Bryan down and standing with The Authority, but Bryan's popularity/money making potential could be used to explain Vince's about face.

I think that the Hogan announcement next week could potentially be this with Hogan in Vince's place, unless they go double shot first.

That's what I'm hoping. Bryan vs. HHH. If HHH wins Bryan never gets another title match. If Bryan wins the mania title match becomes a triple threat.

This is exactly what should and, without Punk, probably will happen.

Yeah but the real question is will they let him win it? I feel like Batista got a WWE WHC Title win at WM30 written into his contract along with the RR win. At this point, DB not winning the title at WM30 would be a huge mistake if he's put into that match. At least not putting him into the match people won't be so upset. But then again, that was probably their logic with the RR match. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back