WWE Elimination Chamber 2012 - On the Road Again...

Almost entirely pointless, not only did it fail to add any progression, it actually took some away by making the whole Kane/Cena fued a giant waste of time. Now just watch them give away all the good stuff on RAW tomorrow and further piss off the paying customers.

How was the Kane/Cena feud a waste of time?

CUZ CZENA DIDNT TURN HEEL YO!!!:rolleyes:

Are you trying to be funny? I honestly have not seen anyone spell Cena's name as "Czena" before the actual funny thing is his little 10 year old fans on youtube call him "Cea" or "Cnea"

I am a long time wrestlezone forums reader/first time posting and i want to call you out on something are you like the biggest WWE nut hugger on here? It seems like when anyone says something bad you get all butthurt over it.

Oh and before you "rip" me for my username please spare me the "But John Cena is great HE MAKES SO MUCH MONEY" rant that you love to say or the idiotic "People who hate Cena are idiots" Why am I not allowed to like/hate whoever and the classic "I hate smarks" remark yet he is a smark.

Done something no one else seems to have the balls to do around here i confronted you on your bullshit.

Are you trying to be funny? I honestly have not seen anyone spell Cena's name as "Czena" before the actual funny thing is his little 10 year old fans on youtube call him "Cea" or "Cnea"

I am a long time wrestlezone forums reader/first time posting and i want to call you out on something are you like the biggest WWE nut hugger on here? It seems like when anyone says something bad you get all butthurt over it.

Oh and before you "rip" me for my username please spare me the "But John Cena is great HE MAKES SO MUCH MONEY" rant that you love to say or the idiotic "People who hate Cena are idiots" Why am I not allowed to like/hate whoever and the classic "I hate smarks" remark yet he is a smark.

Done something no one else seems to have the balls to do around here i confronted you on your bullshit.

:icon_neutral:Pretty sure plenty of people have "had the balls to call me out on my bullshit before", but whatever

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

LOOK OUT JUSTIN

You've obviously never heard of the CenaManiacs.

It wasn't truly terrible.

Punk & Jericho will obviously lead to a confrontation tonight, Beth Phoenix will start her program with Kharma now...I hope. Then Daniel Bryan retained, Santino was VERY entertaining, but Sheamus has put himself into the program now, kicking off their Wrestlemania feud. The Laurinaitis announcement wasn't great, it was more humorous in a bad way. Then John Cena winning was pretty much a given, but I would've loved to have seen Rock get involved.

I wasn't let down, it was a decent PPV.

EDIT: I really hope after Santino's showing in the Chamber, it kicks things off for him after WM. He's really entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back