WWE Elimination Chamber 2012 - On the Road Again...

Sure, sure.

I'm watching you.:suspic:

I'm straight edge. And even if I wasn't, you have no idea how much paperwork would be involved with getting high off my own stock and getting away with it. When all the records for what does in and what goes out are retained and closely monitored for exactly that purpose, it's too much hassle.

Almost entirely pointless, not only did it fail to add any progression, it actually took some away by making the whole Kane/Cena fued a giant waste of time. Now just watch them give away all the good stuff on RAW tomorrow and further piss off the paying customers.

Highlights: everything involving Santino, Daniel Bryan and Tamina.

Lowlights: everything else.

If there's one thing I've learnt from this, it's that WWE need stars bad.

I'll give them Raw tomorrow to potentially do something with the Kane/Cena thing, but as it stands now, it seems as though we're no further along than we were before it started, and for a feud that promised as much as this one did, that's not a good thing.

Exactly what were you people expecting from the Cena/Kane feud? it's was just there to give Cena something to do for 2 months, now they'll focus 100% on his feud with Rock going into WM.

I don't think it was a bad ppv. It wasn't great, but defnitely not BAD imo.

The Raw Chamber match didn't live up to my expections and the Smackdown Chamber surpassed my expecations. The Raw match started off HOT but the last 10 minutes or so really killed it for me. Was that whole Jericho thing really necessary?! I think it was still a great match (yes, great) but it definitely could have been better if it wasn't for the poor booking. On the other hand, the SmackDown match started out horrible then ended great. I expected an okay match from Cena-Kane and that's exactly what we got. It shouldn't have closed the show, though. And who knows if this feud is even over. I don't think the Rock would have a rematch with Cena at Extreme Rules so Cena is going to need an opponent. I can see Kane restarting the feud after Rock leaves again.

RAW chamber ****
SD chamber ***3/4
Cena/Kane ***1/4
Beth/Tamina **
Swagger/Gabriel **

I sure hope WWE has come up with a satisfying finish for Rock-Cena because they have nothing else of interest going for the show. The person that booked the Jericho return to face Punk storyline should be fired.

Yeah... I paid for this and I really don't feel like I got my money's worth.

Swing and a miss, won't be buying anything else for a while.

The next show's 'Mania anyway and if you're paying to see a quality wrestling show that's the one to skip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back