WWE Extreme Rules 2012 LD - Ground & Pound

And what the hell was up with the end? If Cena's taking time off, wouldn't it make sense for Brock to destroy him, dominate during the Summer, for Cena to make a triumphant return around Summerslam and have a big money match then?

Not playing fantasy booker here, but it's common sense.

And this sums up the entire Vince/Brock situation perfectly.

joker-money-on-fire-thumb-500x270-29950.jpg

Agree wholeheartedly. Really can't see the benefit of making Lesnar human already. If Cena is taking time off, it makes more sense for him to have been destroyed tonight and make some crazy ass comeback.

It's the same logic with the Jericho situation. You can't really come out preaching your the best when you continually lose.

Yeah, I was just thinking the other day how funny it is that Jericho hasn't even mentioned that he lost to Punk at Mania, as will probably be the case with Lesnar tomorrow night.

It's the same logic with the Jericho situation. You can't really come out preaching your the best when you continually lose.

Jericho was brought back to lose though. He came in saying he was the best and lost, proving Punk was better.

Brock came back saying he was an ass kicker and would destroy Cena, and he did for about 15-20 minutes. Outside of some elbows and and punches Cena hit two moves.

Btw you can send me your RP if you want me to look it over

Jericho was brought back to lose though. He came in saying he was the best and lost, proving Punk was better.

Brock came back saying he was an ass kicker and would destroy Cena, and he did for about 15-20 minutes. Outside of some elbows and and punches Cena hit two moves.

Btw you can send me your RP if you want me to look it over

But in the end he still lost. I can preach all I want about kicking your ass in a fight and if I get some good shots but still lose I can't really run my mouth.

And I will thanks.

Wow is all I have to say. I think we can honestly say now that this is one of WWE's longest runs of being consistently great in a long time. Orton/Kane, Bryan/Sheamus, and Punk/Jericho all delivered (again for 2) and Cena/Lesnar was something totally different that absolutely worked.

I assume a Summerslam or maybe even Survivor Series match is in the future of Cena/Lesnar after Brock dominates and likely wins the WWE title in that time. He doesn't lose any credibility in my book...looked dominant against the top guy, got cocky, and it cost him. As I have been for awhile now, I'm very excited to see where WWE goes next.

Quick question before i get off, do you guys think that Lesnar will be wreslting full-time now on Monday Nights aswell?

But in the end he still lost. I can preach all I want about kicking your ass in a fight and if I get some good shots but still lose I can't really run my mouth.

And I will thanks.

Brock still has the ability to call it a fluke. Then he'll destroy someone else in a rage.

My biggest complaint is that Punk and Jericho were wearing jeans. I think that tells you all you need to know about where I stand on the show.

My biggest complaint is that Punk and Jericho were wearing jeans. I think that tells you all you need to know about where I stand on the show.

That didn't bother me. The fact that they were tucked into boots, annoyed the crap out of me. Seriously, that's the only fault I can find even the divas match was decent.

I thought that was an awesome PPV from start to finish. I enjoyed every single match, and that even includes the Funkasaurus, which is saying something.

And I think we will be seeing more of Brock on Monday nights than you might think. Not every week, but more than you think.

Stormtrooper, please don't post about MMA until you increase your knowledge on the subject. It'd be much appreciated. As for the PPV, I'll be watching it tomorrow, wasn't home to see it tonight.

I thought that was an awesome PPV from start to finish. I enjoyed every single match, and that even includes the Funkasaurus, which is saying something.

And I think we will be seeing more of Brock on Monday nights than you might think. Not every week, but more than you think.

I thought Clay sucked tonight, and Ziggler was sloppy, but it was a delight to see Ziggler getting a lot of respect from the Chicago crowd. Although would say they're smarks, at least they have a clue on whose a good wrestler and doesn't get the consistent credit for it.

Ziggler was sloppy
Ziggler is regularly sloppy.

but it was a delight to see Ziggler getting a lot of respect from the Chicago crowd. Although would say they're smarks, at least they have a clue on whose a good wrestler and doesn't get the consistent credit for it.
No they don't. Smarks usually DON'T have a clue who is a good wrestler, smarks usually only care about who wrestles an offensive style the smarks were worked as children to believe indicates a quality worker.

For far too many "smarks", the more they try to learn about wrestling, the less they understand it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back