2vimcdg.png

The Rest Of The Card:
Steel Cage Match: Edge vs. Chris Jericho
Street Fight: Triple H vs. Sheamus
Extreme Makeover Match: Michelle McCool vs. Beth Phoenix
Strap Match: Shad Gaspard vs. JTG

Match That Might Happen:
Tag Team Titles: ShowMiz vs. The Hart Dynasty

Last year at Extreme Rules, Jeff Hardy won the World Heavyweight Championship in a grueling Ladder Match from Edge. It also marked the birth of CM Punk: Straight Edge Savior, as Punk cashed in Money in the Bank minutes later on him. Since then, those two men's careers have gone in opposite directions. CM Punk has gone on to be the best heel in the WWE today. Jeff Hardy has gone on to leave the WWE and get busted on drug trafficking charges. He's going to be in jail for awhile. He then went on to suffer a fate worse than jailtime: working for TNA.

CM Punk will commemorate that memory by defeating another drug addict, Rey Mysterio, tonight.

Point of the story: Nobody likes Jeff Hardy anymore. Not even giraffes.

2hfphfo.jpg

Well, I should be there right now, but I am currently inside the NorCal Civic Activity Complex puking / shitting every ounce of any sort of fluid in body out, so, yea. Dunno how much LDing ill be doing

My buddy who is a cancer survivor, and whom I havent seen in years is coming over for the show since he is in the area, so hopefully the show is pretty damn entertaining and fun

Really, Jose? That sucks, I have Time Warner Cable. It BETTER not screw me over. I'm pumped for this show. :bringit:

I have a blackberry with me so I'll post any live tidbits in here between matches.

I mean, I'll probably be around if it doesn't come through, but probably a lot less. Regardless, should be a great show. I do miss the Backlash name.

I would be here if I didn't have to be up early. I cannot wait for Punk vs Mysterio.

I'll be here, should be a good PPV. Hopefully there will be some surprises ala Elimination Chamber a few months back.

What about him? what do you mean? he was only going becuase I was dragging him there in the first place, he fucking hates WWE....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back