WWE Extreme Rules LD - Inside Me a Light Was Turned On, Then I Was Alive

Cena era begins again.

Hopefully this doesnt drag on like that horrendous 2007 run (personally the worst year of watching the WWE for me).

Spent my time during that match taking a dump and fixing my belt buckle. Seriously. A good result but a face sweep tonight. I don't think one heel won.

Are you this ignorant to think that Number of title reigns are the only way to determine success? Shawn Michaels single handedly carried the company from 1996-1998. Edge never carried this company, as there were always at least 1 (usually 2) bigger stars then him (Cena/Batitsta).

Edge has a grand total of 11 World Tile Reigns, and none of them amounted to anything. HBK has 4 World Title Reigns, and 3 of them were among the most influential in recent history.

And the night ends the way it should, with John Cena finally back on top, where he belongs.

Edge is gonna be a Hall of Famer. That's pretty damn successful in my book. He's been carrying Smackdown for years now btw and still managed to be one of Cena's greatest rivals along with Orton.
Christian is finally getting his shot, and may have an equally impressive run in the next 5 years who knows.

Why all the hate for E&C? They were a successful tag team that both rose the ranks for many years and eventually won the world title. They are one of the best ever and there's no getting around that.

Thats what happens when your title reign was utter crap. He'll have to go back to beating Evan Bourne in 3 minute squash matches.

for fucks sake how was his title reign crap?

he held it for almost half a year, feuded with the 2 top faces in the company, and even beat one in the wrestlemania main event?!

if it was up to me, it would have lasted 2-3 months longer, but in no way was his reign "crap"

Spent my time during that match taking a dump and fixing my belt buckle. Seriously. A good result but a face sweep tonight. I don't think one heel won.

Aside from the heel I expected to lose.

Cena will probably hold the belt til Summerslam and loses it to either ADR, The Miz or even Jericho if he's back by then.

Thats what happens when your title reign was utter crap. He'll have to go back to beating Evan Bourne in 3 minute squash matches.

So beating Randy Orton on two back-to-back PPV's, defeated John Morrison in an excellent match and being one of only three heels to walk out of the main event of WrestleMania with the WWE Championship is a terrible title reign. Must remember that for future reference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back