WWE Extreme Rules 2012 LD - Ground & Pound

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
20120424_LIGHT_extremerules_R.jpg

[YOUTUBE]RXXTupHX3yo[/YOUTUBE]

THIS PAST WEEK...
On Raw - Power vs. Passion
20120423_LIGHT_raw_brockcena_R.jpg

Following a barrage of harsh words from close friend and former rival Edge, John Cena seemed more determined than ever to take down Brock Lesnar, but the Michael Cole dubbed "anomaly" felt no need to get physical until tonight...

On SmackDown - BLIMEY LIMEY!
SD_662_Photo_137.jpg

After withstanding a massive assault by The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry on SmackDown, World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus asserted a position of dominance with some strong words for his Extreme Rules No. 1 contender Daniel Bryan.

TONIGHT!
P***ing & S****ing Himself?
0-20120409_light_XR_brock_cena_C.jpg

U, S, T, R...wait...
20120416_XR_PunkJericho.jpg

YES! FELLA! YES!
20120410_light_XR_sheamus_bryan_C.jpg

I Wonder If Randy Likes Family Reunions Too?
20120419_ER_kane_orton_C.jpg

Wheel...of...Fortune!
sdfg.jpg

Kharma's Coming Up...
20120424_article-FULL_nikki_beth_C.jpg

FunKay's Super-Duper Extreme Rules Competition!
It's Robson Green Approved!

Robson_Green-2.jpg

Alright, here we go with yet another one of these. This time I'm looking for what is the stipulation for Cody Rhodes vs. the Big Show. All you have to do is name that match-type. Winner(s) receive green rep and remember you cannot pick whilst the show is on the air. Best of luck to all.

That's Tonight, Only on PPV (Other (Illegal) Format's Are Available)!

I won't be here but I'll leave some predictions. That way, you can imagine me being shocked, pleased, aroused, etc.

• Women wrestlers wrestle, and one of them defeats the other in a result that will go down in history as a thing that happened once. Possibly Kharma comes back.
  • Cody Rhodes loses to The Big Show again, solidifying his status as a mug.
  • Orton defeats Kane in a match a damn sight better than their one at WrestleMania. Possible Paul Bearer involvement.
  • Daniel Bryan gets one of the biggest reactions of the night, everyone in the building (aside from that ugly Cena fan in the white jacket) chants "Yes!", Sheamus kicks him in the face twice to win 2-0 inside 36 seconds. After the match, the fans realise how wrong they were and Sheamus leads a singalong of his theme music.
  • Jericho steals the championship, prolonging a feud which I'm beginning to lose interest in, despite Punk pretending to be drunk being the best bit so far.
  • Lesnar tackles Cena and lies on top of him for five minutes before choking him out to usher in a new, exciting era of professional wrestling.

Fish Market Street Fight

Cody blinds Big Show with piping hot beer-battered halibut at about the twelve minute mark and chokes him out with an Alaskan king crab leg.

Alright, here we go with yet another one of these. This time I'm looking for what is the stipulation for Cody Rhodes vs. the Big Show. All you have to do is name that match-type. Winner(s) receive green rep and remember you cannot pick whilst the show is on the air. Best of luck to all.
Lumberjack match.

Looking forward to this. Don't know if I'll be here tonight, may pop in and out at times. Looking forward to Brock vs. Cena and Jericho vs. Punk. Bryan vs. Sheamus will be interesting and it will not end in 36 seconds. Pretty solid card, Chicago crowd will amplify the entire night.

Also, Last Man Standing match.

Ladder match. I'm optimistic that Rhodes will win, and having this stipulation is the only way WWE would allow that to happen.

Looking forward to this. Don't know if I'll be here tonight, may pop in and out at times. Looking forward to Brock vs. Cena and Jericho vs. Punk. Bryan vs. Sheamus will be interesting and it will not end in 36 seconds. Pretty solid card, Chicago crowd will amplify the entire night.

Also, Last Man Standing match.

Chris Jericho will become the new WWE Champion tonight, Dragon Saga. *in Jim Cornette voice* I swear to God he will!

I don't mind either way. As much I like Jericho, I like Punk pretty much to an equal extent. I've enjoyed their feud, a lot more than most, just happy I could see it. If Jericho becomes Champion, I get another month and I won't be arguing with that.

This is actually a pretty damn solid card. Looking forward to the show. I think people are sleeping on what kind of match Orton and Kane can put on with such stipulation. Their street fight last summer was very good.

I'm going to go ahead and call it right now. THE CENA AND BROCK MATCH WILL DISSAPOINT. I have a feeling this match is going to be overbooked as hell. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I have shockingly little interest in this show. I'll probably pick it up on a torrent if the matches turn out good.

So, we got a group of 4 guys in Punk shirts, and 5 guys (With what appears to be alchohol in hand) with Lesnar shirts. It's like little posses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back