WWE WrestleMania XXVIII LD - The Time Is Now

I'm really enjoying John Cena today.

The Rock, not so much, to be perfectly honest. I swear I'm not just hating.

Something that crosses my mind from time to time, this is a one off match and the Rock will be away for a while to film Hercules, Cena would probably be above being punished like HBK was during the MSG incident, and the two legit don't like each other, whats to keep them from working stiff or shooting on each other, or messing up the scripted finis on purpose?

I'm not suggesting it will happen, it just crosses my mind

Something that crosses my mind from time to time, this is a one off match and the Rock will be away for a while to film Hercules, Cena would probably be above being punished like HBK was during the MSG incident, and the two legit don't like each other, whats to keep them from working stiff or shooting on each other, or messing up the scripted finis on purpose?

Well, both are pretty good professionals, as far as we are aware. Also, mature adults and all that.

They may not like each other but they are professionals

Nah theyre professionals, Yazloz. They know whats really important in the end.

Im not watching, how is the crowd compared to The Toronto crowd for Rock/Hogan?

1) Working stiff really hurts.
2) They may not be BFF but who says they really dislike each other. It's all a show, on TV, radio and internet it's all part of the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back