WWE Raw LD: We're going to the bank!

He got caught with a rollup in what was basically a 4 on 1 situation. Calm down, children.

God you love to kiss the WWE's ass don't you? People actually defending the WWE Champion getting his ass kicked and pinned by two backstage jobbers who barely get offense in 2v1 situations.. :lol:

You're talking about one match. I'm talking in general. It's the same reason we don't give a shit about Ryback shell shocking Big Show. We've seen it 100 times and it's no longer impressive. Remember the first time Cesaro hit the neutralizer on Khali? Shocking moment. Every time it was done after that it lost something though.

It's why the ddt went from a finisher to a move we see 5 times a show. Austin and Heyman had a really good talk about this on Austins podcast last year (maybe earlier this year). You should check it out.

Because the way moves are done and taken have changed and this what irks me with people whinging about moves losing lister or big guys shouldnt do high flying moves, again we've seen Owens do a moonsault, Cesaro has done neutraliser dozens of times and to most they look good every time. The selling of the ddt story is something i watched though. Either way I'm on Nate's side here

Nice ending to the show. I can live with it. I'm just hoping there is some sort of swerve on Sunday, and we don't just end with Seth Rollins beating Dean Ambrose cleanly without any help before moving onto Brock Lesnar.

I know Seth vs Brock has been the much talked about end game for SummerSlam, but in all honesty, I do hope there is something else planned for it to make sure that post-Mania RAW till Brock's return wouldn't just turn out to be purely filler and nothing else, with the likes of Ambrose and Reigns, especially looking like chumps more than anything...

Remember that time Ric Flair was pinned by a retired backstage wrestler? No, I don't either. They have booked Seth as the worst champion, perhaps, of all time.

God you love to kiss the WWE's ass don't you? People actually defending the WWE Champion getting his ass kicked and pinned by two backstage jobbers who barely get offense in 2v1 situations.. :lol:

It was a shit show but from a storyline standpoint, it makes sense. Rollins now knows can't win on his own and he'll cave and get help from The Authority to win on Sunday. Now if they job him out Sunday, yeah this was totally stupid.

I wish I could watch wrestling and think "Sure, the guy holding the most important prop needs an army behind him otherwise fucking Mercury will score a win off of him. That gets me a chub for next week." But I can't. That was bad.

They've stretched this weak character so far that there isn't even a rubber band there anymore. Just empty air. It snapped about a month or so ago.

Because the way moves are done and taken have changed and this what irks me with people whinging about moves losing lister or big guys shouldnt do high flying moves, again we've seen Owens do a moonsault, Cesaro has done neutraliser dozens of times and to most they look good every time. The selling of the ddt story is something i watched though. Either way I'm on Nate's side here

I'm not whining so don't take it that way. I'm just stating an opinion. If 4 or 5 guys walked the ropes every night it wouldn't mean anything when Undertaker did it.

Agree to disagree.

I wish I could watch wrestling and think "Sure, the guy holding the most important prop needs an army behind him otherwise fucking Mercury will score a win off of him. That gets me a chub for next week." But I can't. That was bad.

They've stretched this weak character so far that there isn't even a rubber band there anymore. Just empty air. It snapped about a month or so ago.

So BS... Cena, Orton, Reigns, Ambrose, hell even KANE and ZIGGLER can dismantle J and J without breaking a sweat, without J and J getting any offense on them, yet J and J can PIN rollins?

Meh. Just your average trying to cast doubt in your head about what is obvious and inevitable this sunday.

Won't be remembered in two weeks. Doesn't matter.

If Lesnar retained though, we'd be heading into our 4th straight pay-per-view without a WWE World Title defense, and would still have another pay-per-view to go before Lesnar graced us with his precious presence.

Even though I hate how weak Rollins has been booked since 'Mania, I still think he's the best wrestler in the World and I'm stoked he's been champ this long and am hoping he remains so for many more months to come. I think he'll finally get a clean win on Sunday.

If Lesnar retained though, we'd be heading into our 4th straight pay-per-view without a WWE World Title defense, and would still have another pay-per-view to go before Lesnar graced us with his precious presence.

Even though I hate how weak Rollins has been booked since 'Mania, I still think he's the best wrestler in the World and I'm stoked he's been champ this long and am hoping he remains so for many more months to come. I think he'll finally get a clean win on Sunday.

The endless bickering with Kane hasn't done him any favors. So many of his problems come from WWE just booking him horribly.

It's amazing how this surprises so many idiots. "YES! I'm so excited a heel won MITB! Now they can win the title and hold it forever!"

"Oh he's booked so weak! I can't believe my cheap heel who won the title in the cheapest possible way is booked cheap!" :shrug:

Frankly, relatively speaking, Rollins cashed in way less cheap than most other heels. At least his was during the match, and not after.

But seriously, did you see heel Mark Henry booked like this? Nope, because that wasn't his character. It's not complicated.

It's amazing how this surprises so many idiots. "YES! I'm so excited a heel won MITB! Now they can win the title and hold it forever!"

"Oh he's booked so weak! I can't believe my cheap heel who won the title in the cheapest possible way is booked cheap!" :shrug:

Frankly, relatively speaking, Rollins cashed in way less cheap than most other heels. At least his was during the match, and not after.

But seriously, did you see heel Mark Henry booked like this? Nope, because that wasn't his character. It's not complicated.

I'm fine with the cheap stuff. I'm just tired of "WE GOT YOU THE TITLE!" "I GOT IT MYSELF!" for three months.

I'm fine with the cheap stuff. I'm just tired of "WE GOT YOU THE TITLE!" "I GOT IT MYSELF!" for three months.

Yeah. Add on top of that the teased Kane face turn where he wasn't going to help him every PPV match but still did.

But I wasn't referring to you, kb. Just the people who keep complaining about Rollins' booking. Could it be better? Well most people's booking could be better, but is it surprising? Not in the least.

Which is why I'm fine with Rollins as champion. Anyone that has watched the WWE ever knows how that company books chicken shit heels. Rollins is a very enjoyable champ, but this title reign is going as expected. Lesnar is special as a heel, but his face run is going to be even more nuts. With Lesnar's schedule, he would be the perfect MitB winner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back