WWE RAW LD 6/20/2011 - Bigger Pictures, Little Jimmy's and John Lennon Songs

If you want a serious wrestling show, maybe don't watch a gimmick Raw? This has been fun for the most part.
I knew it wastn'y gonna be perfect, these P2tP shows are never perfect but I just want it not to suck.

Triple threat, Punk Promo & Miz/Christian/Truth. I hoping to add the 6 man tag to this list but when you have a 3 hour RAW and you can count the things that didn't fuking suck on 1 hand then the show officially sucks

I knew it wastn'y gonna be perfect, these P2tP shows are never perfect but I just want it not to suck.

Triple threat, Punk Promo & Miz/Christian/Truth. I hoping to add the 6 man tag to this list but when you have a 3 hour RAW and you can count the things that didn't fuking suck on 1 hand then the show officially sucks

So what sucked exactly? I can only think of the Diva's match.

Like seriously. What the FUCK is this shit? I mean, how could they have actually thought up this shitty of a show and furthermore, allowed it to actually get past the booking committee?

WWE...you are the point where you need title matches on Raw that actually have a threat for title changes in order to get me interested. And backstage segments...where's the fucking drama? I know I'm an Attitude fanboy, but please....94 was better than this shit. WCW in 1989 was better than this shit. Watching Teletubbies in a foreign language is better than this shit.

Excuse me while I rip out my eyes and clog up my ears.

Calm your shit son, it is not even anywhere nearly as bad as you're making it sound. Nowhere near.

The whole show has dragged in-between matches, but luckily the matches tonight have been fucking awesome, so I'm satisfied actually. The first hour was still awful, but the last 2 were actually quite good when you consider the amount of quality wrestling we got packed into the show.

The wrestling tonight was/is really good. Plus Punk of course, Punk is god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back