WWE Night of Champions 2014

Don't understand how you people are so bored, yet insistent to keep watching. When something ceases to interest me I find something else.

That said, decent show so far. Crowd is quiet but I've found the matches good. Other than I.c title (as I keep saying) haven't regretted sitting down to watch.

Main event time!

Because we're members of the IWC and that's what we do. We're the most fickle bunch of people on the internet today.

Brock looks annoyed.

Oh and that's fair then (to responses about boredom).

I've cut down to maybe 2 raws a month and PPVs only so I find I'm not as burnt out on Wrestling when it comes PPV time.

Brock is so red already. He looks like my seven month old daughter when she's pushing out a hearty poop.

wouldnt it have made more since to have aj beat or make nikki tap out? that way the aj/paige feud could continue with the whole you didnt actually beat me. Possibly paige shows up tomorrow with the old womens title ala Shawn Micheals and razor ramone leading to an ulitmate blow off womans ladder match. this way it also keeps the other divas relevent instead of the whole simple aj/ paige swapping the title back and forth disregarding nikki all together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back