WWE Night of Champions 2014

Yeah hated that. Lesnar nowhere NEAR vulnerable enough to cash in on in kayfabe there. Hate sloppy booking like that - i guess you could say the Authority favour Lesnar over Cena as champ, meaning denying Cena the win is in their interest too, but meh seems thin.

Hated it. Weakens Lesnar. Cena comes out looking good, the feud with Rollins will be fine too. But, meh

One question:

Heyman would have seen Seth try the cash-in, so does that get addressed tomorrow as well? I assume Brock wouldn't take too kindly to someone attempting to cash in on him...

If using a false finish just to set up another match at another ppv isn't bullshit, I dunno what is....

You might try learning what storytelling is, as you sound very whiny and impatient at the moment. Back in the day you would have stories like this going on for months on end. You know, that period that is called the most exciting ever.

So ends another shitacular episode of Sunday Night Raw.

Please just do away with the B shows. I feel VERY bad for anyone who still pays PPV price for this shit

As long as we don't have Big show knocking out both or a random ref lowblow to the face or the debut of another shield type faction I think we are safe from another BS ending.

You might try learning what storytelling is, as you sound very whiny and impatient at the moment. Back in the day you would have stories like this going on for months on end. You know, that period that is called the most exciting ever.

Said storylines also werent on TV for 5 hours a week

I don't understand the anger at the finish. If any of you expected a clean finish, you're fucking ******ed.

I mostly just didn't like that Cena was absolutely on top of Brock until Seth came in. Made Brock looked a bit too weak, don't you think? (Especially given what occured at SummerSlam, tonight almost made that sort of null in a way)

Guess everyone will look at it differently.

Why are story telling and BS finishes mutually exclusive? It can be both.

I mostly just didn't like that Cena was absolutely on top of Brock until Seth came in. Made Brock looked a bit too weak, don't you think? (Especially given what occured at SummerSlam, tonight almost made that sort of null in a way)

I didn't really look like Cena had him beat. Lesnar was kicking out when Seth interfered.

How many AA did Brock take in the match? Depends on how one looks at it. Lesnar is either stupid strong to withstand that number of finishers. Or Lesnar appears super weak to get hit by so many finishers with almost no counters.

Why are story telling and BS finishes mutually exclusive? It can be both.

It can be, though I didn't find this to be BS. It sets up a logical third match and gives us some intrigue with Rollins while also giving Cena something to do until we get to the next PPV. Ambrose looms as well.

I didn't really look like Cena had him beat. Lesnar was kicking out when Seth interfered.

Didn't see it that way. Would have to check it again. But you have to admit, Brock was made to look way too vulnerable after what occured at SummerSlam.

I guess the job of whoever eventually conquers him becomes a bit easier based on tonight. ;)

How many AA did Brock take in the match? Depends on how one looks at it. Lesnar is either stupid strong to withstand that number of finishers. Or Lesnar appears super weak to get hit by so many finishers with almost no counters.

I looked at it from that POV, which is why my view is that Brock looked much too vulnerable tonight.

I ask again: Will Brock/ Heyman address Seth's attempted cash-in, given he also curb stomped Brock whilst attempting it?

Personally, Cena should have gotten his ass beat again. Dominated and destroyed with zero chance of winning. Cena doesn't need to be in the main event again, which is what this end will do. Just set up Cena being around the title for months on end instead of building up talent. Rollins coming in is ok, with ambrose maybe something good could happen...I just don't trust WWE and expect a 16th Cena run which will feel like number 4,565,432,234...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back