WWE Night of Champions 2014

What the fuck is this bullsiht?

Edit: who the hell booked the ending to that match? What the fuck was the purpose? Just to set up a match at Hell In A Cell? Really? Sigh....

Nice match.

Interesting tease.... but something still felt off for my liking....meh.

Guess we're getting Lesnar vs Cena pt.3 in the Cell after all.

Well I'm confused as hell. WTF just happened there. It's a pretty bad PPV when the Diva's match was the fourth best on the card behind the tag, US title and main even matches.

I am so fucking tired of the WWE network constantly freezing. I shouldn't get a better stream from a bootlegged version of the ppv than through legit sources.

What a waste of money.

Well I'm confused as hell. WTF just happened there. It's a pretty bad PPV when the Diva's match was the fourth best on the card behind the tag, US title and main even matches.

4th out of 7 matches = bad? I'm confused as hell as to your criteria. Do the Diva's match have to be the worst match every PPV to be a good PPV?

Yeah hated that. Lesnar nowhere NEAR vulnerable enough to cash in on in kayfabe there. Hate sloppy booking like that - i guess you could say the Authority favour Lesnar over Cena as champ, meaning denying Cena the win is in their interest too, but meh seems thin.

Hated it. Weakens Lesnar. Cena comes out looking good, the feud with Rollins will be fine too. But, meh

I fell for the cash in attempt.

I felt like either the cash in was going to happen or Ambrose had somehow gotten back into the building like posing as someone's grandma or something.

Tbh, I just really really really wanted Brock Lesnar to get back up and absolutely brutalise Seth Rollins(I know that would have been for short term entertainment and long term ruination of an up and comer but... ;) )

Too bad SuperCena had to interfere when his chance to win was gone. :(

It was the same last year with Bryan and Orton matches getting BS finishes to protect both so nobody came out as 'losers'.

Exactly, why people were expecting the same decisive finish we got last month I don't know. Everyone should have known this match wasn't ending clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back