WWE Night of Champions 2014

Eating hot wings with Bray Wyatt at Gozongas outside of Middlebourne, WV.

Why do you keep saying that?

"cause they pay me everytime I do!"

In other news, still in love w Paige. <3

Aj is gross though, wish we had more divas. Bring back Summer or Emma.

Nikki Bella looks good with her finisher. That was a nasty bump too. Has she become the better Bella in ring now? :wtf:

Not a bad match but don't understand the hot potato of the Divas and IC belts between the same wrestlers these few PPVs.

Wouldn't have minded Nikki winning it,tbh. Think she has handled the heel turn well. That said, as mentioned by others, Nikki winning it would mean Brie winning it eventually, and that is a very big NO NO.

Meanwhile AJ and Paige will most likely continue their hot potatoing of the title...

40 minutes left, how many suplex's can Lesnar get in in that time limit. Fuck this crowd.

I expected Brie to come down and interfere and cost Nikki the match.

I'm glad they didn't go that way.

Man this has been such a fantastic storyline so far. Will John Cena defy the odds and overcome the big bad heel without becoming a bad guy?

Don't understand how you people are so bored, yet insistent to keep watching. When something ceases to interest me I find something else.

That said, decent show so far. Crowd is quiet but I've found the matches good. Other than I.c title (as I keep saying) haven't regretted sitting down to watch.

Main event time!

Don't understand how you people are so bored, yet insistent to keep watching. When something ceases to interest me I find something else.

That said, decent show so far. Crowd is quiet but I've found the matches good. Other than I.c title (as I keep saying) haven't regretted sitting down to watch.

Main event time!

I'm not particularly bored. That first hour and a half felt really slow.

To be fair though I'm also on Facebook now as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back