WWE Night of Champions 2014

They popped when his music started to play, not everyone in the arena has a front row view of what's happening like the people at home can.

What the hell was Jericho even going for? Fuck that RKO.

They might not have a front row seat, but you'd have to be blind not to see the Titantron.

Meh, Reigns' injury really messed up this PPV for me, especially seeing how the matches have been lined up.

Still looking forward to the WWE title match. The only reason I have actually bothered to watch...

I want Paige to retain. I wouldn't hate Nikki as champion, but I would hate Brie as one, and that's obviously where it would go. AJ's done all she can with the belt for now.

So Michael Cole can't say Jackass yet Brie can say bitch.
And on video packages when they were showing the history between Brie and Stephanie they censored the word bitch out.

So the crowd woke up to chant CM Punk. That's the problem with them, they've been waiting all night just for that moment. :banghead:

Wasn't the worst promo, was just asinine and self serving even more so than most other wrestling promo's.

Regardless of "passion" he delivered it with I'm still more against Cena saying "Lesnar beat Taker and you haven't seen him, Lesnar beat me and 2 weeks later I want rematch" Completely disgusting line, esp from a baby face. No respect towards a legend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back